Can someone crawl behind their LL Pioneer stove and get the specs and model # for the feeder motor? The tag on my feeder motor is worn and i can't make out the numbers. I would like to buy an extra one and i am trying to see if i can order one online or if i have to go thru Leisure line to get it.
- Stove/Furnace Make: leisure line
- Stove/Furnace Model: pioneer
The gear motor is 1.5 RPM with a 5/16 NC output shaft. If you want to make your own feeder arm using a bushing type mounting you can buy the feeder motors from Granger or other industrial supply houses. If you want the threaded shaft you will need to buy the unit from a Leisure Line dealer.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
- Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite