For anyone interested, Keystoker has put updated manuals on their website. Haven't looked at the koker's closely yet, but it looks a lot neater and the pictures aren't hand drawn. Very clear looking.http://www.keystoker.com/service-manuals.php
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:13 pm
- Location: Springville, NY
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: Koker
Thanks for the link, it looks a lot better than the original I got & has a lot more info.
- Posts: 6512
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:29 am
- Location: Linesville, Pa.
- Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
- Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75