Original picture in New York City area. To clearly see detail on the picture, click on the photo and then increase its size. Photo courtesy of efm historian Richard Strouse, Emmaus, PA.
- (195.06 KiB) Viewed 247 times
- View: New Page • Popup • Select:BBCode
- EFM Rep.
- Posts: 2009
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:33 pm
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: WCB-24 efm wood-coal boiler
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hearthstone wood stove
I would like that deal, time payments at $6.15 @ ton!
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 6143
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:05 pm
- Location: Guilford, Connecticut
- Stove/Furnace Model: Axeman-Anderson 260M