I got that relay in the mail yesterday, thanks again. I put in 3-4 hours last night and got the rest of the conduit ran for the wiring, got all the wires pulled, and am down to my last 4 connections. Then I just need to complete the thermostat wiring, pop a hole in the side of the 55 gallon drum and fit the pipe, find something to set the drum on, put the inspection door on, and I will be ready to go.
Something that confused me when I was first drawing that schematic was that I wasn't used to the idea of the low limit on the aquastat being the only thing to maintain the boiler water temp. Once that clicked it came together nicely.
I think it is going to take me as long to clean up the mess I made of the basement as the wiring did