Need a new window for my Hearth model

Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: av8r On: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:53 am

I've tried to contact Matt via PM here, but no joy. I need a new window for my Hearth as the old one is now cracking significantly. Any ideas?

Also, has anyone found a quieter convection fan setup for the Hearth? Mine has always sounded like a turbine when running over 30% speed.

Thanks
av8r
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Hearth model with twin turbos

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: whistlenut On: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:26 am

Call or email the plant. Dave will get what you need if Matt is away from the area.

Leisure Line Coal Stoves - Automatic Coal Stoker Stove Home ...
http://www.leisurelinestoves.com/
You could call also, but they will ship it asap if you leave a message.
whistlenut
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AA130's,260's, AHS130&260's,EFM900,GJ&VanWert
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Franks Boiler,Itasca415,NYer130,Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Yellow Flame
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska-4,Keystoker-2,
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska,Gibraltor,Keystone,Vc Vigilant 2
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Van Wert, NYer's, Ford,Jensen.
Coal Size/Type: Rice,Buck,Pea,Nut&Stove
Other Heating: Oil HWBB

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: av8r On: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:30 am

whistlenut wrote:Call or email the plant. Dave will get what you need if Matt is away from the area.

Leisure Line Coal Stoves - Automatic Coal Stoker Stove Home ...
http://www.leisurelinestoves.com/
You could call also, but they will ship it asap if you leave a message.



I did email the plant...same no reply. They don't list a phone number on the web page that I can find. I guess I'll try again as the window is getting pretty bad now.
av8r
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Hearth model with twin turbos

Visit Leisure Line Stove

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: whistlenut On: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:56 am

Check your PM's.
whistlenut
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AA130's,260's, AHS130&260's,EFM900,GJ&VanWert
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Franks Boiler,Itasca415,NYer130,Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Yellow Flame
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska-4,Keystoker-2,
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska,Gibraltor,Keystone,Vc Vigilant 2
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Van Wert, NYer's, Ford,Jensen.
Coal Size/Type: Rice,Buck,Pea,Nut&Stove
Other Heating: Oil HWBB

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:37 am

av8r wrote:
whistlenut wrote:Call or email the plant. Dave will get what you need if Matt is away from the area.

Leisure Line Coal Stoves - Automatic Coal Stoker Stove Home ...
http://www.leisurelinestoves.com/
You could call also, but they will ship it asap if you leave a message.



I did email the plant...same no reply. They don't list a phone number on the web page that I can find. I guess I'll try again as the window is getting pretty bad now.


Do you have a local dealer. We have been swamped lately with the cold weather. The phones are crazy and we are really working hard to get out orders to people for there stoves, boilers or furnaces and parts. We normally sell through dealers unless you do not have one near by. We can also drop ship if necessary. BTW our phone# is 570-752-1811. We usually ask our dealers to fax orders in this time of year because we cannot always get to the phone. We do try to get to all phone messages a few times a day and after 5 when things get a little quieter.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 am

BTW you have Hollenbeck Feed near you as well. They normally stock the glass.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: av8r On: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Flyer5 wrote:BTW you have Hollenbeck Feed near you as well. They normally stock the glass.

Thanks...just called them. They have it in stock. Been buying my coal there since day 1 and had no idea they stocked parts.
av8r
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Hearth model with twin turbos

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: Matthaus On: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Sorry for the lack of response Jamie, we try and answer every Email in a timely fashion, but despite our best efforts sometimes it goes for week or so. As already stated we sell through a dealer network, don't forget the website has a handy dealer locator.
http://leisurelinestoves.com/1533312.html
Stay warm! :)
Matthaus
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel, natural gas
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: Matthaus On: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm

av8r wrote:Also, has anyone found a quieter convection fan setup for the Hearth? Mine has always sounded like a turbine when running over 30% speed.

We have some fans being made that are a PSC with ball bearings, samples are being built and we should have production units in stock in a couple months, these new fans should eliminate the whining sometimes induced in the shade pole Fasco units being driven by the speed control.
Matthaus
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel, natural gas
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: av8r On: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Matthaus wrote:
av8r wrote:Also, has anyone found a quieter convection fan setup for the Hearth? Mine has always sounded like a turbine when running over 30% speed.

We have some fans being made that are a PSC with ball bearings, samples are being built and we should have production units in stock in a couple months, these new fans should eliminate the whining sometimes induced in the shade pole Fasco units being driven by the speed control.

Matt:

I'd love to try one of these when available. My concern is that the whine is a function of turbulence/air flow as if I remove the unit and run it off the stove the fans are very quiet.

Keep me posted if possible.

thanks
av8r
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Hearth model with twin turbos

Re: Need a new window for my Hearth model

PostBy: Matthaus On: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 pm

I just approved the drawings, waiting for a lead time from the manufacturer, will let you know when we get them in.
Matthaus
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel, natural gas
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite

Visit Leisure Line Stove