Obama Projected Winner

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: wsherrick On: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:02 pm

freetown fred wrote:hc, WHAT are you talkin about????


Fred, the Park Ranger told me to not feed the Trolls. If you feed them you can't get rid of them.
wsherrick
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: freetown fred On: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm tired, I blew it. My SINCERE apologies ;)
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: joeq On: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 pm

I think Bill O'Riley summed it up best yesterday when he stated, "the mindset of the country is changing from when our forefathers wrote the declaration, all the way up to when JFK said, "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country",(the attitudes that made this country great ), ...has now changed to ...how much "stuff" can we get from our country?" (IE cell phones and "pills".) It still comes down to priorities, and "you can pay me now...or you can pay me later." Unfortunately, the damage being done now,(beginning 4 yrs ago) won't be felt for quite a few yrs after BHO leaves office, and the people in office then will be considered the culprits. :( X15
joeq
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Surdiac Gotha 513
Stove/Furnace Make: Oil fired
Stove/Furnace Model: Thermopride


Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: Ed.A On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:50 am

joeq wrote:I think Bill O'Riley summed it up best yesterday when he stated, "the mindset of the country is changing from when our forefathers wrote the declaration, all the way up to when JFK said, "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country",(the attitudes that made this country great ), ...has now changed to ...how much "stuff" can we get from our country?"


Agreed.

Not to be feeding a Troll, but Homecomfort is just putting out what 1/2 of our fellow countrymen/womens feel about those on the opposite political side of the spectrum.
I follow Leftist blogs just to get a pulse of what's going on under the radar, to some it would frighten, to me it just strengthens my resolve. I have no reservations that people like HC would like death to befall those he disagrees, given the chance he and his leftist buddies would just jump at the chance to have another Holocuast to rid the US of political foes.

It's alright, it happens every few years around the world, it's just we're a bit more civilised...for the time being.

Now I don't fault Leftists for being happy they won, they've earned that right.
We have reached the tipping point, less people that taxes are clearly in the drivers seat and the Democrats through artful incrementalism have achieved their goal. The Frog in pot syndrome, it's to late for Republicans now to make any type of insurgant moves into society, it's all defense now.

When the 10-20 million Illegals get their amnesty from Obama, when the SCOTU gets at least 2 (prolly 3) new Leftist seats....well, just stick a fork in any thought of a Balanced Government.

Gee...I'm really optimistic arn't I :lol: ? You must excuse me, I'm from CT and we just elected Leftists across the board, again.
Ed.A
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: lsayre On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 am

Sadly, I think the 'Obama Phones' won over the hearts of the Ohioans. :oops:
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13 KW)

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: coalkirk On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 am

I've got to leave for work in a few minutes but I feel a full fledged rant coming on. Please check in later for details. Might have to do it Flame Suit Central. :mad: :mad:
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: wsherrick On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Ed.A wrote:
joeq wrote:I think Bill O'Riley summed it up best yesterday when he stated, "the mindset of the country is changing from when our forefathers wrote the declaration, all the way up to when JFK said, "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country",(the attitudes that made this country great ), ...has now changed to ...how much "stuff" can we get from our country?"


Agreed.

Not to be feeding a Troll, but Homecomfort is just putting out what 1/2 of our fellow countrymen/womens feel about those on the opposite political side of the spectrum.
I follow Leftist blogs just to get a pulse of what's going on under the radar, to some it would frighten, to me it just strengthens my resolve. I have no reservations that people like HC would like death to befall those he disagrees, given the chance he and his leftist buddies would just jump at the chance to have another Holocuast to rid the US of political foes.

It's alright, it happens every few years around the world, it's just we're a bit more civilised...for the time being.

Now I don't fault Leftists for being happy they won, they've earned that right.
We have reached the tipping point, less people that taxes are clearly in the drivers seat and the Democrats through artful incrementalism have achieved their goal. The Frog in pot syndrome, it's to late for Republicans now to make any type of insurgant moves into society, it's all defense now.

When the 10-20 million Illegals get their amnesty from Obama, when the SCOTU gets at least 2 (prolly 3) new Leftist seats....well, just stick a fork in any thought of a Balanced Government.

Gee...I'm really optimistic arn't I :lol: ? You must excuse me, I'm from CT and we just elected Leftists across the board, again.


No I wouldn't be frightened of them. I know the mind of the Leftist very, very well. They are the destroyers. They are the locusts that swarm down to consume the effort and productivity of others.
They have succeeded and now we all will have to suffer because of it. They never suffer the effects of their irrationality on just themselves, but; everyone else as well. In order to eat they have to have people who produce to loot from. We need to stop helping them. You will see the traditional generosity of the charitable American Heart grow hard. To those city people who are currently floating in their own filth who voted for their leftist keepers. Let them beg their keepers for help. Many people feel that way now. Dark Ages here we come.
wsherrick
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Wsherrick! And all of this happened in the first two years of Obama's first term? Please note that there is no need to call people all sorts of names just because they don't believe exactly like you IMO.
Please think about it for awhile, only Democrats are on welfare & or some other type of assistance & Republicans never before had a chance to change any of it? The economy was not doing well at the end of Clinton's term & it was doing quite well at the end of Bush?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Why is it that its mostly the conservative beliefs that have to be modified or flexible. If we are not flexible to the point of almost giving up our beliefs it means we do not cooperate. When it comes to try to make something more conservative we are being barbarians and don't care. Now because Obama won again we are being told we have to change our beliefs of our party or Republicans will never get in again. I heard on the radio a lady called in and said she voted for O because he was more for women rights and contraception, she stated right out that the economy was not her most important issue that that is the governments problem to figure out. :doh:
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: wsherrick On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm

samhill wrote:Wsherrick! And all of this happened in the first two years of Obama's first term? Please note that there is no need to call people all sorts of names just because they don't believe exactly like you IMO.
Please think about it for awhile, only Democrats are on welfare & or some other type of assistance & Republicans never before had a chance to change any of it? The economy was not doing well at the end of Clinton's term & it was doing quite well at the end of Bush?


No it has only accelerated at an exponential rate since the Criminal In Chief has taken office. This has been the eternal struggle of Mankind since the beginning of organized civilization. Ultimately, the collective, hive mentality takes control and great civilizations fall. Ours has been been the greatest and given the World more blessings in 200 something years than the whole of Human History combined. You are the destroyers. You have always been the destroyers. Demanding what you did not earn. Making claims on the work and sweat of others because you want it and for no other reason. Throughout history the mobs with the most spears and now the most guns have always looted from those who produce more than they do. And because of that the world has mostly lain in ignorance and darkness for most of our time on it. Well, now you have a thug to rob what is left of this great nation and turn it over to you. The swarms of beggars descend upon those who drain their life force into something productive, then rob them by force. You will live to see the fruits of your philosophy come to pass. As it is coming to pass right now in front of your very eyes.
Be happy Sam, you have won. Just sit back and watch the dark future unfold before you.
wsherrick
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:50 pm

OoooK, whatever you say you have my condolences on the loss of your mind.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: wsherrick On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

samhill wrote:OoooK, whatever you say you have my condolences on the loss of your mind.


Nope, just the loss of the values that made this the greatest country that has ever existed. Those that have benefited by those values but never followed or believed in them can now enjoy their victory.
wsherrick
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 pm

I hope you don't mind my asking these questions but I'm trying to understand the process of how you came to these conclusions. Now just because someone is a registered Dem. that makes them become some type of evil free loading slug that is concerned about no one or nothing but themselves, am I correct in that assumption or am I missing something here? Then at the same time a Republican who may be on public assistance of some sort is however a pillar of society because of supposedly conservative beliefs?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: mr1precision On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm on suicide watch and I took it better than my wife. I should be wear shoe laces again soon!
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130

Re: Obama Projected Winner

PostBy: Ed.A On: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 pm

mr1precision wrote:I'm on suicide watch and I took it better than my wife. I should be wear shoe laces again soon!



LOL! :D While I rant about our future, the truth is we've nobody to blame. When idiots start blathering about womens bodies shutting out a Rapists pregnancy etc. Really?? It's no wonder we lost seats.

Think of how effective the Leftists use a lie and spread it around.

Now I ask, why when there was a DIRECT LINK from Obama and the Communists to the Occupy thugs ie: Rapists, Police assaults, car Crappers and such, why did the Republican establishment not use the truth against the Leftist machine?

Simple....no Balls.
Ed.A
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice