I took everything apart last night. I didn't see anything in the coal I dumped out of the tubes, but there wasn't much coal in the tube. I have too much coal in my bin to empty it, but once I burn off more I will check for obstructions in the bin. I found 8-9 large golf ball size chunks of coal along with some big pieces of rusted metal pieces last time I emptied the bin. I need to filter the coal when I dump the bags. I don't want to empty the bin since the coal is all wet, and it stains my floors, sneakers, jeans, shirts, etc..
Since I had it all apart last night, I straightened the upper auger a bit and I ground off some of the metal in the burner inlet so the upper pipe fit properly. I also sanded a bit of the pipe so it inserted without too much force. I unclogged some of the holes in the burner plates due to the wet coal. I also increase the timer on time, but left the coal feed rate at 4 with 4 air setting. I changed the damper to increase the draft too. It seems to be good now, but will check the chimney this weekend.
I always panic when the heat stops working!
It looks like Sandy came through my work shop where the EFM is located. I have coal and tools all over.
I set the metal gear oil holder aside on the floor when I took the upper auger out, and put it in against the wall so I would step on it. Well, I set my broom on top if it without realizing it, then started to sweep up. Spread gear oil all over the floor. Stuff is thick.
Thanks for your help!