So I took the flue pipe off the WM today to take measurements to compare the Chubby, cast iron, 6' oval to round adapter that Larry has made. It looks like a perfect match... I then decided while we have some reasonable temps I would try and take a stove bolt out... Ok so they started to come out easy to my surprise so I continued. Everything came out perfect except the bottom bolts. I had to drill those out. I am headed to the hardware store right now to pick up a few more. I knew I needed to re-manufacture some heat shield that sit on top of the fire brick so I will do that tomorrow at work. The firebricks do have a crack down two of them but they can't go anywhere and they are hairline. I tried surface fixing them last year but it didn't do much good. They don't have a problem working still though so I will leave them alone. I have torn down all of the cast iron pieces off the stove except for the bottom grate holder and the base.
I have all the parts wire brushed and ready for some rutlands stove polish then it is back to re-sealing the stove. I will be able to reseal the stove tonight except for the back and the top because the heat shield must go in before the back and top go back on. The stove is in very good condition still. Now after this is done the stove should burn even better!
This site always seems to motivate me to work on my projects quicker!
here is a quick cell phone photo. I have better ones I will post later. http://jjvphotography.com/stove/Warm_mo ... ardown.JPG