Gun Control News

Gun Control News

PostBy: grumpy On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Florida nears 1 million permits for concealed weapons..

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/ ... ews&rpc=22



Court Shoots Down Illinois Concealed Carry Ban..

grumpy
 

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:52 pm

WOW!!!!
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:53 pm

My bet crime goes way down after 2 yrs.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer


Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:21 pm

It scares me that we might be seeing some politicians grow some gonads. :roll: You betcha Dave. :)
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: Robert On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:39 pm

If they can't stop it with a law they will tax it and or over regulate it out of existence for the average person. This will be intresting to see how it goes.
Robert
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 983
Coal Size/Type: nut
Other Heating: Oil fired hot air furnace

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: Northern Maine On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:41 pm

What is the saying? Happiness is smoke from a warm gun! Not a gun freek myself, but I do believe in having what i believe to be the proper amount of protection!
Northern Maine
 
Stove/Furnace Make: CENTRAL Boiler CL-5648
Stove/Furnace Model: CL-5648

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: grumpy On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Northern Maine wrote:What is the saying? Happiness is smoke from a warm gun! Not a gun freek myself, but I do believe in having what i believe to be the proper amount of protection!



Happiness is a warm gun, and they were not talking about guns, if that is you were referring to the Beatles..
grumpy
 

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: Northern Maine On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:45 pm

grumpy wrote:
Northern Maine wrote:What is the saying? Happiness is smoke from a warm gun! Not a gun freek myself, but I do believe in having what i believe to be the proper amount of protection!



Happiness is a warm gun, and they were not talking about guns, if that is you were referring to the Beatles..


YES! That's it...thanks for the correction! :D The Beatles rock! :) BTW not for the insinuation of drugs...but other things! :D
Last edited by Northern Maine on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Northern Maine
 
Stove/Furnace Make: CENTRAL Boiler CL-5648
Stove/Furnace Model: CL-5648

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: grumpy On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Northern Maine wrote:
grumpy wrote:
Northern Maine wrote:What is the saying? Happiness is smoke from a warm gun! Not a gun freek myself, but I do believe in having what i believe to be the proper amount of protection!



Happiness is a warm gun, and they were not talking about guns, if that is you were referring to the Beatles..


YES! That's it...thanks for the correction! :D The Beatles rock! :)



Your welcome, they were talking about shooting heroin. Good tune..
grumpy
 

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: Northern Maine On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:59 pm

[

Happiness is a warm gun, and they were not talking about guns, if that is you were referring to the Beatles..[/quote]

YES! That's it...thanks for the correction! :D The Beatles rock! :)[/quote]


Your welcome, they were talking about shooting heroin. Good tune..[/quote]

BTW not for the insinuation of drugs...but other things! :D
Northern Maine
 
Stove/Furnace Make: CENTRAL Boiler CL-5648
Stove/Furnace Model: CL-5648

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: rubicondave33 On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Great! Finally some good news!
rubicondave33
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF520
Coal Size/Type: Rice/Anthracite
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: DF520

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: SMITTY On: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:42 pm

I know, right? Shocker coming from IL!! :o :lol: Wonder what the anti-gun Brady fags will say when the murder rate finally DROPS in Chicago? :lol:
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: homecomfort On: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 am

soon even Kindergarten children will have to "pack heat" to protect them from the runaway gun, murder nut case problem that is plaguing America almost exclusively.
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:17 am

Hmmmmmmmm........nutcase problem.......


HHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm ;)
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Gun Control News

PostBy: SteveZee On: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 am

SMITTY wrote:I know, right? Shocker coming from IL!! :o :lol: Wonder what the anti-gun Brady fags will say when the murder rate finally DROPS in Chicago? :lol:


I don't feel that more people carrying firearms will cause that stat to drop. I live here in the states and was born here and own firearms here. We also have property in the UK where they have some of the toughest gun laws anywhere. I can tell you that homicide by gun is .07 per 100,000 of population in the UK versus 3.6 here in the States. Not saying I'm for gun control, because honestly, I don't even know if there is any direct correlation I'm just stating a fact. I do know that guns make killing easy. There is no denying that. Some people will always find ways to harm others I'm sad to say, and the easier it is, the more they'll take advantage.
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range