Check out GRAINGER s website....chances are if they dont have it....you dont need it !
...best of luck....and keep warm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
- Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace
These are quiet, I am running a level to level one. http://www.tjernlund.com/airshare_ventilation.htm
They are not going to balance a floor to floor problem, but can help a room problem.
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90 Chimney vent
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Other Heating: Buderus Oil Boiler 3115-34
- Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker 90 Chimney Vent
Thanks, reading up on these threw floor fans now. I like these!
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine Stove
- Stove/Furnace Make: D.S Machine
- Stove/Furnace Model: DS1600WH
Look into these fans. I bought the 8" and couldn't be happier. The fan runs just about 24/7 with minimal electric use. Not too noisy either. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for! Best of luckhttp://www.grainger.com/product/FANTECH ... Pid=search
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Coal Stove
- Coal Size/Type: Nut Anthracite