Shootings and where the problem begins

Re: Shootings and where the problem begins

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:47 pm

SteveZee wrote:That's true Smitty. Deranged people will always find a way it seems. That said, do we want to make it easier for them? Bombs are not used as frequently because.................wait for it...............there aren't so many of them around!

Many people keep saying (including you)that more guns are more of deterent to violent crime. If we are going to use this logic then why are we fighting to keep nuclear waepons out of the hands of some countries? If eveybody having them is a deterent lets give them to Iran and North Korea. I think not.



because Iran and n Korea are in the criminal category.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Shootings and where the problem begins

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Your so right about your state mental hospitals Smitty, I'm sorry I thought that the Fed, SS & medicare had something to do with it but as always you cons are right, I guess that's why your called the right. Ma. being Ma. has never recieved any fed funds for any state project so I guess it works the same for all states & all projects. Maybe we should have put in a con to get us out of this mess, oh wait I remember now a con got us into this mess, don't worry if they decide to come back from yet another break then maybe they will make things all better. Have a nice Christmas Break, I guess Congress has nothing to do so they can leave seeing that they are the lawmakers but when the Pres. plans to go even if he can't do anything on his own that's a travesty, right,right again. :sick:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Shootings and where the problem begins

PostBy: SteveZee On: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Flyer5 wrote:
SteveZee wrote:That's true Smitty. Deranged people will always find a way it seems. That said, do we want to make it easier for them? Bombs are not used as frequently because.................wait for it...............there aren't so many of them around!

Many people keep saying (including you)that more guns are more of deterent to violent crime. If we are going to use this logic then why are we fighting to keep nuclear waepons out of the hands of some countries? If eveybody having them is a deterent lets give them to Iran and North Korea. I think not.



because Iran and n Korea are in the criminal category.

Well yeah, I know. I was being facitious. I said I think not. ;)
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range


Re: Shootings and where the problem begins

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 pm

SteveZee wrote:
Flyer5 wrote:
SteveZee wrote:That's true Smitty. Deranged people will always find a way it seems. That said, do we want to make it easier for them? Bombs are not used as frequently because.................wait for it...............there aren't so many of them around!

Many people keep saying (including you)that more guns are more of deterent to violent crime. If we are going to use this logic then why are we fighting to keep nuclear waepons out of the hands of some countries? If eveybody having them is a deterent lets give them to Iran and North Korea. I think not.



because Iran and n Korea are in the criminal category.

Well yeah, I know. I was being facitious. I said I think not. ;)



Sorry i didn't catch it :D
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Shootings and where the problem begins

PostBy: KLook On: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Your so right about your state mental hospitals Smitty, I'm sorry I thought that the Fed, SS & medicare had something to do with it but as always you cons are right, I guess that's why your called the right. Ma. being Ma. has never recieved any fed funds for any state project so I guess it works the same for all states & all projects. Maybe we should have put in a con to get us out of this mess, oh wait I remember now a con got us into this mess, don't worry if they decide to come back from yet another break then maybe they will make things all better. Have a nice Christmas Break, I guess Congress has nothing to do so they can leave seeing that they are the lawmakers but when the Pres. plans to go even if he can't do anything on his own that's a travesty, right,right again. :sick:


They must have cut of your meds again? Agent Orange damage? You are losing it my friend. That was almost an HC rant. Are you guys related? Better yet, the same guy! :idea: Can't find enough liberals to side with ya so you invent a couple?

kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

Re: Shootings and where the problem begins

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:01 am

Actually Klook, I don't take any meds they used to make me but when Ronnie Rayguns said let my insane people free I got a letter saying I'm cured & was released so no more meds for me, by the way what did you say your address was? :P
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Shootings and where the problem begins

PostBy: KLook On: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:04 am

Merry Christmas ya old bastard. :P

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000