Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: lsayre On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:25 am

... and why he was such a totally unmotivating bore on the campaign trail. He didn't want to be our President in the first place.


http://www.france24.com/en/20121223-romney-didnt-want-run-president-son-says
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: jpete On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:02 am

I hope to God this ends his career in public office.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: plumb-r On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:56 am

He may not have really wanted the job but thought it was our best chance of getting Obummer out of office. I think he did better that any of the other hopefulls could have. :)
plumb-r
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker


Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: jpete On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

If a guy who doesn't want the job and can't beat a guy with historically low polling numbers was "the best" the GOP could do, then maybe they need to keep it to themselves for a while.

I can think of a host of people that would have been better than Willard and who actually wanted the job.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:12 pm

I always thought out of all the candidates in the primary Gingrich wanted it the most. He wold not have been someone I would pick if someone asked me who I want for president but. I though he had the best chance against Obummer in the debates.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: bigstick6017555 On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 pm

they campaign for 4 yrs then end up with 2 debates what a joke
bigstick6017555
 
Stove/Furnace Make: HARMAN
Stove/Furnace Model: MAGNUM

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: lsayre On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:32 pm

The concept of debates is a farce. It is merely big media candy for a fat and ignorant couch potato society.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: buffalo bob On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Flyer5 wrote:I always thought out of all the candidates in the primary Gingrich wanted it the most. He wold not have been someone I would pick if someone asked me who I want for president but. I though he had the best chance against Obummer in the debates.

gingrich would of ate him for breakfast in the debates...all obummer did in 4 years he and his screwed up...name me one good thing he did for this country in 4 years...i sure would like to have his frequent flyer miles...
buffalo bob
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:53 pm

He pulled the trigger on Binladen. Kept the economy from going down the toilet. Most importantly, look at where the VA was in GWs reign and where it is now! He may not be your favorite color but let a few rays of reality in......
Waldo
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: freetown fred On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 pm

wl, it only takes a lil time for some idiot to fall back on the race card--you're convinced BO did so well. Great, I really don't see it especially with the nonsense you posted.
Last edited by freetown fred on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: carlherrnstein On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:47 pm

I figured it was the obamaphones but, not wanting the office would also do it. As for the crack on not being the favorite color, im sick and tired of rectums throwing the race card on the table when there is nothing said about race. His policys are going to hurt our great country and some would take that statement and use his race to discount my way of thinking by saying you are a racist so you will find fault in anything he does.
carlherrnstein
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: combustioneer model 77B
Coal Size/Type: pea stoker/Ohio bituminous

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Romney lost because once again it has been found out that the majority of people don't get fooled by the lies that money buys & so far it's been proven that you can't buy a Presidency.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: SteveZee On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:46 pm

samhill wrote:Romney lost because once again it has been found out that the majority of people don't get fooled by the lies that money buys & so far it's been proven that you can't buy a Presidency.

Bingo! Saying now, after getting his A** handed to him, that he didn't really want to be President is a bit sour grapes wouldn't you say. ;) I wonder how the wealthy donors who gave him bazillions of dollars for the campaign feel about that statement!
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Guys,

As always when playing "cards" one frequently throws a sacrificial offering on the table to find out just what the other guys are holding. My card ,alas, was played in error as I can plainly see from the response that race was not a factor in your dislike of the president ,rather it was a well thought out and substantiated list of grievances
buffalo bob wrote:
Flyer5 wrote:I always thought out of all the candidates in the primary Gingrich wanted it the most. He wold not have been someone I would pick if someone asked me who I want for president but. I though he had the best chance against Obummer in the debates.

gingrich would of ate him for breakfast in the debates...all obummer did in 4 years he and his screwed up...name me one good thing he did for this country in 4 years...i sure would like to have his frequent flyer miles...


Merry xmas,really...

Rectum :D
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Now we know one reason why Romney lost the election, ...

PostBy: jpete On: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:03 pm

samhill wrote:Romney lost because once again it has been found out that the majority of people don't get fooled by the lies that money buys & so far it's been proven that you can't buy a Presidency.


That's not what Papa Joe Kennedy said! :D
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice