Gun Sales

Gun Sales

PostBy: SuperBeetle On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 am

Thank you Mr. Obummer. Gun dealers around the country are very happy thanks to you :yes:

http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_22276043/f ... gun-stores
SuperBeetle
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark II
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Nut, & Stove Anthracite

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:57 am

Yep salesman of the century. I read somewhere 3 1/2 yrs worth of ammo sold in 72hrs after his announcement. The value of my AR has doubled even the ammo has doubled. Glad I bought when I did. Now I do wish I bought even more ammo. Even empty brass is impossible to get.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: GA cracker On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah, good for the local economy. I bought 4 guns and 2500 rnds of ammo since November 1.
C.
GA cracker
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark iii
Coal Size/Type: nut
Other Heating: Central heat and air


Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:05 am

If your giving thanks don't you think it would be more appropriate to give thanks to the NRA & all the talking head fear mongers that are changing a discussion on what & how to do something to a all out "they are going to come & physically remove all your guns & ammo" fear tactic, sad to say but the nut cases that did the senseless killings in a round about way have also contributed almost as much as those that knowingly either supplied or perhaps through neglect allowed them to get those weapons. :cry:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: SuperBeetle On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 am

samhill wrote:If your giving thanks don't you think it would be more appropriate to give thanks to the NRA & all the talking head fear mongers that are changing a discussion on what & how to do something to a all out "they are going to come & physically remove all your guns & ammo" fear tactic, sad to say but the nut cases that did the senseless killings in a round about way have also contributed almost as much as those that knowingly either supplied or perhaps through neglect allowed them to get those weapons. :cry:


No. Obummer can be thanked for this not the NRA. He's the one that brought on the fear by running is big mouth. You trust him and we "fear mongers don't".
SuperBeetle
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark II
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Nut, & Stove Anthracite

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:46 am

samhill wrote:If your giving thanks don't you think it would be more appropriate to give thanks to the NRA & all the talking head fear mongers that are changing a discussion on what & how to do something to a all out "they are going to come & physically remove all your guns & ammo" fear tactic, sad to say but the nut cases that did the senseless killings in a round about way have also contributed almost as much as those that knowingly either supplied or perhaps through neglect allowed them to get those weapons. :cry:


Maybe we should thank Dianne Feinstein?

http://www.examiner.com/article/feinste ... gun-owners

The new bill would ban almost all semi-automatic rifles. According to Feinstein’s Web site, the bill:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:

120 specifically-named firearms;

Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and

Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.


Or how about Governor Cuomo?

http://conservativebyte.com/2012/12/ny- ... an-option/

In the interview, Mr. Cuomo did not offer specifics about the measures he might propose, but, while discussing assault weapons, he said: “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”


Or maybe we can thank the sheep who think "it can't happen" :D
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 am

Whatever, just keep spending that money. ;)
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:38 pm

samhill wrote:Whatever, just keep spending that money. ;)


To whom?

The NRA? Mighty presumptuous don't you think?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Jpete, do you believe that the NRA that pays many top people 6 figures & some 7 or more plus all the lobbyists do all that on membership of $35/year(?)? Plus all the businesses from makers ( many foreign) down to all the gun dealers, clubs etc., they all get $ out of this fear & I having some gun investments get some as well. :shock: :lol:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:28 pm

samhill wrote:Jpete, do you believe that the NRA that pays many top people 6 figures & some 7 or more plus all the lobbyists do all that on membership of $35/year(?)? Plus all the businesses from makers ( many foreign) down to all the gun dealers, clubs etc., they all get $ out of this fear & I having some gun investments get some as well. :shock: :lol:


I don't know where they get their money. I know they don't get any of mine which I believe was what you were implying.

Where does the Brady Campaign get it's money to lobby against guns?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: mozz On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Was down Cabelas on Friday. What a madhouse. Elbow to elbow in every aisle. They have tables set up with computers for those making gun purchases to help with the paperwork. You couldn't get near any of the glass display cases, ammo was limited to 10 boxes per person. If you were a pickpocket, you would have been in dreamland.
mozz
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 1982 AA-130 Steam

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:39 pm

jpete wrote:
samhill wrote:Jpete, do you believe that the NRA that pays many top people 6 figures & some 7 or more plus all the lobbyists do all that on membership of $35/year(?)? Plus all the businesses from makers ( many foreign) down to all the gun dealers, clubs etc., they all get $ out of this fear & I having some gun investments get some as well. :shock: :lol:


I don't know where they get their money. I know they don't get any of mine which I believe was what you were implying.

Where does the Brady Campaign get it's money to lobby against guns?


I rejoined the NRA and GOA.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: Dann757 On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 pm

samhill wrote:Jpete, do you believe that the NRA that pays many top people 6 figures & some 7 or more plus all the lobbyists do all that on membership of $35/year(?)? Plus all the businesses from makers ( many foreign) down to all the gun dealers, clubs etc., they all get $ out of this fear


What a crock. Just because you are too cheap to belong and hate anybody that makes good money you attack one of the best defenders of our freedom. La Pierre went in front of the evil miscreant UN trying to tell them they aren't going to walk in our country and erase our 2nd ammendment.
When's the last time you read America's First Freedom Magazine? It always has good articles about Armed Citizen, clear and concise articles about the sinister evil forces that are bound and determined to finish destroying our country and American Heritage. And always something about historic American firearms.
Funny how your attitude matches that of Holder, and all the Hollywood liberals.
Dann757
 

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi Dann, nice holidays to you as well but what does that rant have to do with anything dealing with gun sales?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Gun Sales

PostBy: Rwalker On: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:30 pm

The Kel-tech 9mm carbine I bought 7 years ago for around $200 is now going for well over $1000 on gunbroker.com! I can't believe it. Glad I got my hands on my .45 carbine when I did.

Guns and ammo manufacturers are raking in the cash right now. I cant even find ammo at the local Wal-mart. I have turned my current attention towards other means, adding to my knife and tomahawk collections and getting my rabbit huts going.
Rwalker
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983