- Leisure Line Rep.
- Posts: 2713
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:23 pm
- Location: Montrose PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line Pioneer
- Stove/Furnace Model: Burning Leisure Line WL110
I agree 100 percent... the talent and the personnel are already there... they just need to be implemented!!
- Posts: 419
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 am
- Location: central new york (syracuse area)
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace
Seems someone had the wherewithall to do just this. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/02/ ... n-schools/
It's one car and one officer at all nine schools. Now, if they really want to make this work they ought to just let the teachers pack.
I'm On Fire
- Posts: 3098
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:34 am
- Location: Vernon, New Jersey
- Stove/Furnace Make: DS Machine / Rheem
- Stove/Furnace Model: DS 1600 Circulator / HA FURNAC