Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostBy: grumpy On: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 am

grumpy
 

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:51 am

Now there is the reason we need assault rifles . That guy missed his rabies vaccination. With people like him advocating for gun rights we dont stand a chance!

Waldo :shock:
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 am

Is he even an US citizen? I'm pretty sure he's on a visa or something. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't have a first amendment right. He's an *censored* and he's dangerous. He needs to go.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator


Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:58 am

Im talkin about that whackjob jones!

Waldo
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Holy hell, I just had a chance to watch this video. I couldn't stop laughing. Jones is out of his friggin' mind. I can see why Morgan had him on his show. He's a nutjob and supports Morgan's case.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:09 pm

I'm On Fire wrote:Holy hell, I just had a chance to watch this video. I couldn't stop laughing. Jones is out of his friggin' mind. I can see why Morgan had him on his show. He's a nutjob and supports Morgan's case.



I would have a difficult time being nice to ole Morgan boy. Morgan would have tried to walk all over him if he let him. He kept him on the defensive. I do admit the 911 stuff was overboard though. Morgan should go home if its so great in the UK .
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Flyer5 wrote:
I'm On Fire wrote:Holy hell, I just had a chance to watch this video. I couldn't stop laughing. Jones is out of his friggin' mind. I can see why Morgan had him on his show. He's a nutjob and supports Morgan's case.



I would have a difficult time being nice to ole Morgan boy. Morgan would have tried to walk all over him if he let him. He kept him on the defensive. I do admit the 911 stuff was overboard though. Morgan should go home if its so great in the UK .


I never liked Morgan, he's definitely pompous. But Jones did bring up a good point in that the only reason Morgan is here is because his own country hates him. I like Jones, he's crazy and he's highly entertaining; but some of his viewpoints are skewed, if I were him I would've kept the 911 conspiracy theories out of the debate. Just made him look like he was grabbing at straws. The fact he had papers with statistics of things he knew Morgan was going to ask him showed that he's done his research and is able to backup his arguments but he's definitely nutty.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: Black_And_Blue On: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 pm

....it is possible to make people contented with their servitude. I think this can be done. I think it has been done in the past. I think it could be done even more effectively now because you can provide them with bread and circuses and you can provide them with endless amounts of distractions and propaganda.

-Aldous Huxley
Black_And_Blue
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska 140

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: rockwood On: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Maybe Morgan had better get his facts straight.
http://www.fox19.com/category/240225/vi ... Format=flv
rockwood
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Stokermatic coal furnace
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Rockwood Stoveworks Circulator
Baseburners & Antiques: Malleable/Monarch Range
Coal Size/Type: Soft coal: Lump and stoker (slack coal)

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: lsayre On: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Despite generally liking Alex Jones, I must say that he came off as a pompous loon in his interview with Piers Morgan. He damaged his own case and any chance for acceptance by the mainstream of America in my opinion.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: Richard S. On: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 am

lsayre wrote:... I must say that he came off as a pompous loon in his interview with Piers Morgan...


That was exactly why Morgan had him on, just let him hang himself.
Richard S.
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Re: Alex Jones

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 am

Richard S. wrote:
lsayre wrote:... I must say that he came off as a pompous loon in his interview with Piers Morgan...


That was exactly why Morgan had him on, just let him hang himself.


Yup. That's what I said in the other thread this video was linked on. Alex Jones didn't help the gun support cause he just made it look like all gun owners are out of their friggin' minds. Jones helped Morgan's case but hurt his own. As much as I hate Morgan it was a smart move to have Jones on the show to help show the sheeple in this country how supposedly crazy gun owners are.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator


cron