av8r wrote: Flyer5 wrote:
cArNaGe wrote:Thanks for the offer Dave.
I may take you up on it.
I'm in Montrose also. Well I have a Montrose Address but I live over in Forest Lake Twnshp.
Small world huh !! I am actually in S. Montrose . I figured you were up in NY somewhere becuase of Av8r being in Owego . Dave
Nawww...my admirers come from all over...
- Leisure Line Rep.
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:23 pm
- Location: Montrose PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line Pioneer
- Stove/Furnace Model: Burning Leisure Line WL110
i use a hand fired coal stove in the garage as an alternate heat source lol
- Posts: 863
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:55 pm
- Location: newtown/zerbe pa
- Stove/Furnace Make: efm alaska kenmore warm morn
- Stove/Furnace Model: af150 kodiak