av8r wrote: Flyer5 wrote:
cArNaGe wrote:Thanks for the offer Dave.
I may take you up on it.
I'm in Montrose also. Well I have a Montrose Address but I live over in Forest Lake Twnshp.
Small world huh !! I am actually in S. Montrose . I figured you were up in NY somewhere becuase of Av8r being in Owego . Dave
Nawww...my admirers come from all over...
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer
i use a hand fired coal stove in the garage as an alternate heat source lol
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: efm af-150 1982
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: alaska kodiak stoker 1986
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: warm morning 1980 kenmore