Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 pm

The former PA governor, obviously a liberal, can hardly contain his giddyness over the prospect of trampling the Second Amendment. What an *censored*.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/01/forme ... -horrific/
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: BillMarti On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Smitty, obamination is going to violate our constitution rights on guns by executive order and this is just one of the many avenues he's using for his/their agenda. Obamination has announced the constitution is in his way several times and now he's going to act on it.
BillMarti
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Coal Size/Type: Rice
Stove/Furnace Make: EFM 520, 1980
Stove/Furnace Model: 520

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm

That certainly wouldn't surprise me in the least. Sad times we live in ... :(
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler


Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 pm

SMITTY wrote:The former PA governor, obviously a liberal, can hardly contain his giddyness over the prospect of trampling the Second Amendment. What an *censored*.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/01/forme ... -horrific/



Another one glad to see gone.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 pm

I bet. I wish 98% of the MA government would follow him.

Fat chance ... :sick:
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: Rigar On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:48 pm

SMITTY wrote:That certainly wouldn't surprise me in the least. Sad times we live in ... :(


...and it is only going to get worse

to quote Hitler.." to gain complete control of a nation... you must first disarm the citizens"

... I know I'm preaching to the choir when I talk about what the 2nd Amendment was really all about when the Constitution was written... and it is the second Amendment and our right to bear arms that protects this country from a dictator or sovereign ruler
... I pray I am wrong... but I think the next couple of years are going to be the absolute beginning to the end off MANY of our rights and freedoms... is very frightening
Rigar
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

I totally hear you Rigar. I just hope we can avoid a repeat of 1861-1865.
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: Ed.A On: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 am

I read this as well. Every now and then the Liberals pull back the curtain a little bit to show what their true intentions are. Rendel proves what alot of have been saying, the Democrats don't give a rat A$$ about those killed, only the fact that they can use their souls as a means to push their anti-gun agenda.

Lets be perfectly clear here, if the Democrats really cared one little bit about curbing real gun violence they would have been moving to curtail Hangun trafficking and use in the Gun control capitals like DC, Chicago etc. and not some boogie man AR-15 assault rifles which account for the lowest crime usage.

Simply put...500 murders in Chicago this year, not much of a story. Obama never wiped away a tear when some little black caught in the crossfire died, I wonder why?

Oh, wait I do know, it wouldn't push a political agenda.
Ed.A
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: Rigar On: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Ed.A wrote:I read this as well. Every now and then the Liberals pull back the curtain a little bit to show what their true intentions are. Rendel proves what alot of have been saying, the Democrats don't give a rat A$$ about those killed, only the fact that they can use their souls as a means to push their anti-gun agenda.

Lets be perfectly clear here, if the Democrats really cared one little bit about curbing real gun violence they would have been moving to curtail Hangun trafficking and use in the Gun control capitals like DC, Chicago etc. and not some boogie man AR-15 assault rifles which account for the lowest crime usage.

Simply put...500 murders in Chicago this year, not much of a story. Obama never wiped away a tear when some little black caught in the crossfire died, I wonder why?

Oh, wait I do know, it wouldn't push a political agenda.


well put Ed
Rigar
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: NoSmoke On: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 am

What a slap in the face to our military veterans.

They were given, trained and allowed to use guns in the defense of our country whether it be against the British or against the Taliban, and to come home after putting their lives on the line, an oh-so-grateful set of liberals steals the very guns thy have learned to cherish (or always cherished), right out of their hands...the very freedoms that they put their lives on the line for, are now taken away...not through the appropriate channels of three balancing powers (executive, judicial and legislative), but entirely through an executive order.

I say again, what a slap in the face to American Veterans'.

I say this because my Grandfather loved guns and was in CT at gun smithing school when World War Two broke out. Because of his love of guns and his gun smithing school, he was placed in the US Navy aboard the USS Nevada, a US Battleship as Fire Control. His job was to coordinate the 14 inch diameter main guns. Hanging at home we have a medal given by the Governor of Nevada at that time for the crew of USS Nevada for their accuracy during the D-Day invasion. On that day, in heavy seas, 14 miles away from Utah beach, the USS Nevada was called to lob 14 shells in salvos at pill boxes and German positions who were making terrible casualties for marines hitting the beach. In my Grandfather's own words, these shells were hitting positions only 100 yards away from US Marines...so they had to be accurate. That was how desperate the marines were for help.

This played out in other invasions as well, such as Okinowa and Iowa Jima.

How many lives did such accuracy save, all because a farm boy from Maine loved guns and because of it was placed in the right place, at the right time, on the right ship? We will never know, but I do know if the Governor of Nevada in 1944 was here today, he would slap the PA Governor in the face, as well as many marines and every member of the USS Nevada.

I say yet again, what a slap in the face to our veterans. I hope they are as outraged as I am (a non-gun owner) and do something about it.

USS Nevada 4.jpg
(66.23 KiB) Viewed 25 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]39551[/nepathumb]
NoSmoke
 
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: New Yoker WC90
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vogelzang Pot Bellied Stove
Coal Size/Type: Stove/Nut/Pea Anthracite
Other Heating: Munchkin LP Boiler (Back-up)

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: NoSmoke On: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 am

By the way: my Grandfather never made a big deal of what he did in World War Two. He saw the carnage of what happened on the beaches and knew who was in harms way and who took the brunt of the war. Some Kamikaze's did play havoc with his ship, but my Grandfather was always quick to point out the sacrifice of others who were less protected then his position as Fire Control.

To him, he just did what he could. No big deal.
NoSmoke
 
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: New Yoker WC90
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vogelzang Pot Bellied Stove
Coal Size/Type: Stove/Nut/Pea Anthracite
Other Heating: Munchkin LP Boiler (Back-up)

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

NoSmoke wrote:What a slap in the face to our military veterans.

They were given, trained and allowed to use guns in the defense of our country whether it be against the British or against the Taliban, and to come home after putting their lives on the line, an oh-so-grateful set of liberals steals the very guns thy have learned to cherish (or always cherished), right out of their hands...the very freedoms that they put their lives on the line for, are now taken away...not through the appropriate channels of three balancing powers (executive, judicial and legislative), but entirely through an executive order.

I say again, what a slap in the face to American Veterans'.

I say this because my Grandfather loved guns and was in CT at gun smithing school when World War Two broke out. Because of his love of guns and his gun smithing school, he was placed in the US Navy aboard the USS Nevada, a US Battleship as Fire Control. His job was to coordinate the 14 inch diameter main guns. Hanging at home we have a medal given by the Governor of Nevada at that time for the crew of USS Nevada for their accuracy during the D-Day invasion. On that day, in heavy seas, 14 miles away from Utah beach, the USS Nevada was called to lob 14 shells in salvos at pill boxes and German positions who were making terrible casualties for marines hitting the beach. In my Grandfather's own words, these shells were hitting positions only 100 yards away from US Marines...so they had to be accurate. That was how desperate the marines were for help.

This played out in other invasions as well, such as Okinowa and Iowa Jima.

How many lives did such accuracy save, all because a farm boy from Maine loved guns and because of it was placed in the right place, at the right time, on the right ship? We will never know, but I do know if the Governor of Nevada in 1944 was here today, he would slap the PA Governor in the face, as well as many marines and every member of the USS Nevada.

I say yet again, what a slap in the face to our veterans. I hope they are as outraged as I am (a non-gun owner) and do something about it.

USS Nevada 4.jpg


Well said.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 am

Toll Gate Ed was never & will never be a good example of a democrat, I didn't think anyone could be worse but Corbet is giving him a run in a close race. I would think that a lot of manufacturers, dealers of both guns & ammo as well as the beloved by many NRA are coming out of this laughing all the way to the bank. As for the AW, they get the bad rape simply because it's the weapon of choice of the nutjobs & unfortunately because of the targets they choose. How many really care how many drug dealers are knocked off one or a few at at time, there is always another to replace them & the addicts steal the guns where & whenever they can & trade. It's the choice of victims & the # that gets normal people upset, dealers there are more being made every day, they only need a mother since most don't have any idea of who the father may be & we continue to pay for them to have more. You hopefully do notice that it isn't the dredges of society that do the mass killings but rather the more educated & pampered.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: KLook On: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 am

but rather the more educated & pampered.


I would not call them more educated or pampered Sam. They have an incredible capacity to remember information and spit it back on paper, but they are socially or emotionally disconnected from humans. Pampered yes by their mothers who would love them even if they killed 200 kids. They have been protecting them from bullies and "normal" kids for years. I agree with the bulk of what you say, except that you vilify the NRA like they create these things to sell guns and the gun dealers also. Guns are legal. Period. Why is it so bad to make and sell them?
Let me point out one other thing, you guys crowed on and on about "we" won and the majority rules blah blah blah. Now the majority is buying guns like crazy because they see what is coming and you deny the majority is right. Blaming it on Fox news hysteria and the NRA. And dont tell me it is only country zealots and nuts buying guns right now. You know that is not correct.

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

Re: Only a democrat could call Sandy Hook "good"

PostBy: Dann757 On: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 am

NoSmoke wrote:I say this because my Grandfather loved guns and was in CT at gun smithing school when World War Two broke out. Because of his love of guns and his gun smithing school, he was placed in the US Navy aboard the USS Nevada, a US Battleship as Fire Control. His job was to coordinate the 14 inch diameter main guns. Hanging at home we have a medal given by the Governor of Nevada at that time for the crew of USS Nevada for their accuracy during the D-Day invasion. On that day, in heavy seas, 14 miles away from Utah beach, the USS Nevada was called to lob 14 shells in salvos at pill boxes and German positions who were making terrible casualties for marines hitting the beach. In my Grandfather's own words, these shells were hitting positions only 100 yards away from US Marines...so they had to be accurate. That was how desperate the marines were for help.


http://www.militaryhistoryonline.com/ww ... /utah.aspx


A 14" shell would kill anyone within 150 yards from the concussion alone. A little farther away and a soldier would be deafened and stunned. The shelling took place before the landings.

NoSmoke wrote:In my Grandfather's own words, these shells were hitting positions only 100 yards away from US Marines...so they had to be accurate. That was how desperate the marines were for help..

If he was 14 miles out to sea inside the ship, how would he know where the shells were hitting? BS
Last edited by Dann757 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dann757