You have to be careful about getting something for nothing. A 2" well inside the house sounds like a minimal item.
Let's start with the orange color. Chemical/mineral contaimination could be the cause. Iron bacteria could be the cause. I have iron bacteria in my well and simply filter the water. They are difficult little suckers to deal with and a good chlorine treatment to the well can help. Put in a jug of bleach, let it sit 24 hours and pump the well until clear.
As far as getting more flow from the well, if that is your problem, that could be difficult. I have never heard of the dynamite routine as not too many people have the insurance for it. Around here, I have head of air pressure and dry ice as a method. Another method on older wells is to surge them with a plunger using a drilling rig. However your options inside the house are limited. I wouldn't want some blasting a well inside of my house. Chemical treatment would only work if bacteria were the cause.
So, get your water tested to see if you have a problem with bacteria.
Now a more likely solution is an intermediate tank. Get a plastic ag tank and separate pump. Use the well pump to fill the tank and then a separate water pump to sprinkle the garden.
Another problem you might be having is line size. I did not see you list the size of the line. A 3/4" line will be limited to 5 gpm and a 1" line to about 10 gpm. A little more can be shoved through but at a much higher pressure loss. Not knowing how much your total sprinkler flow is makes it difficult to know what to compensate for.
IF you want a deluge like in the movies, you better plan on some big (and expensive) equipment. Most residential equipment is more like a misting system and takes some time to soak the ground.
So, break your problem down into two parts - supply and distribution. Each one will limit the other.