Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 am

Not to worry, didn't anybody pay attention to the only true news source in March those pesky space ships are gonna get here & destroy the mount (i thought Ronnie did that) but I may have my B movies mixed up.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: Rigar On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 am

...the *censored* he has for brains even runs out of his statues....even the artist cant keep up with it
Last edited by Richard S. on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed uploaded image, do not upload copyrighted images please.
Rigar
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: SteveZee On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 am

samhill wrote:Not to worry, didn't anybody pay attention to the only true news source in March those pesky space ships are gonna get here & destroy the mount (i thought Ronnie did that) but I may have my B movies mixed up.

:lol: :clap:
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range


Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: Dann757 On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 am

SteveZee wrote:Better that then talking to an imaginary friend.


Another aspect of the liberal mind; the complete narcissistic inability to conceive of any power greater than itself. Also a useful tenet of the USSR which banned religion in its policy to retain complete control of the populace.

You do have an imaginary friend, you imagine Obama is your friend.
Dann757
 

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: SteveZee On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Dann757 wrote:
SteveZee wrote:Better that then talking to an imaginary friend.


Another aspect of the liberal mind; the complete narcissistic inability to conceive of any power greater than itself. Also a useful tenet of the USSR which banned religion in its policy to retain complete control of the populace.

You do have an imaginary friend, you imagine Obama is your friend.


I never said that Dann.

Look, I'm sorry that your candidate was crap and lost the election. But that's our system Dann, That's America. The Majority of the people spoke. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. Diversity is what had gotten us this far. It will continue to be so. Class warfare is over and done with and a big Amen to that!
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 pm

I don't think they can find a lump of *censored* big enough. Crap did I type that out loud?
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Flyer5 wrote:I don't think they can find a lump of *censored* big enough. Crap did I type that out loud?

Maybe they can get enough and put Biden next to him.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: rockwood On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

This thread reminds me of this scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8tEZREeF1g

...but instead of General Zod, it's President Obamessiah :P
rockwood
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Stokermatic coal furnace
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Rockwood Stoveworks Circulator
Baseburners & Antiques: Malleable/Monarch Range
Coal Size/Type: Soft coal: Lump and stoker (slack coal)

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: hman On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Hell NOOOO! I didn't like Bill "BJ"Clinton,and Obama wouldn't even make a good pimple on BJ's ass.
hman
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: D.S.Machine 1400
Coal Size/Type: Lump/Bituminous
Stove/Furnace Make: D.S.Machine
Stove/Furnace Model: # 3 circulator stove

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

rockwood wrote:This thread reminds me of this scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8tEZREeF1g

...but instead of General Zod, it's President Obamessiah :P

I'd rather have General Zod on Rushmore than President Odumbass.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: SteveZee On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Flyer5 wrote:
Flyer5 wrote:I don't think they can find a lump of *censored* big enough. Crap did I type that out loud?

Maybe they can get enough and put Biden next to him.


They thought about it. Romney /Biden in electoral tie!
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: plumb-r On: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Obama doesn't belong on the cover of MAD magazine let alone MT. Rushmore. It would be a insult to the memory of those that are on it now. :)
plumb-r
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: NoSmoke On: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Today it seems it is more of a Let-us-cram-it-through-the-US-Supreme-court-if-we-do-not-get-our-waymocracy!
NoSmoke
 
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: New Yoker WC90
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vogelzang Pot Bellied Stove
Coal Size/Type: Stove/Nut/Pea Anthracite
Other Heating: Munchkin LP Boiler (Back-up)

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: lsayre On: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:41 pm

I would have Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln removed from the monument.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: buffalo bob On: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:52 pm

O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake America
buffalo bob
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut