Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: NoSmoke On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 am

What do you guys think? I mean he was the first black president of the USA?

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/53958/obama-adds-himself-to-mount-rushmore/
Last edited by Richard S. on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to News, Politics and Current Events
NoSmoke
 
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: New Yoker WC90
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vogelzang Pot Bellied Stove
Coal Size/Type: Stove/Nut/Pea Anthracite
Other Heating: Munchkin LP Boiler (Back-up)

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: 331camaro On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:05 am

this cant be serious right?> :?
331camaro
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker k6
Coal Size/Type: rice

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: dcrane On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 am

His legacy remains to be seen but Mount Rushmore i think NOT :mad: LOL

I know this Joke thread but...

JFK might be the only Dem. id consider, even though in hindsight Clinton was not a bad president (I could care less about his pot smoking and BJ's).

Its a shame no more can be added (at least in that particular mountain), but someday (when the economy justifies it) it would be nice to see JFK and Reagan viewed in a similar light as those
memorialized on Mount Rushmore by making a new mountain that's within sight of Mount Rushmore :clap:
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404


Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: 331camaro On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 am

lololol i love the pictures of the sculpture HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
331camaro
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker k6
Coal Size/Type: rice

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: plumb-r On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 am

His legacy will be that of the one who ruined the United States. Reagan is the only president that comes to mind, he could work both sides and had our peoples well being at heart. :D
plumb-r
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 am

added to the aggragate for a better footer as he has rocks in his head and would be better suited down at that level 8-)
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: anthony7812 On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 am

plumb-r wrote:His legacy will be that of the one who ruined the United States. Reagan is the only president that comes to mind, he could work both sides and had our peoples well being at heart. :D


WHOOOAAA thier fella, he might not of been a bad president but he was a politician/actor, hense not to be trusted. He did increase the amount of wealthy persons, but he did also incease the amount living below poverty. Conservative Republican but not a Reagan fan.
anthony7812
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: VanWert VA 400
Coal Size/Type: Buck/Anthracite

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: SteveZee On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:17 am

anthony7812 wrote:
plumb-r wrote:His legacy will be that of the one who ruined the United States. Reagan is the only president that comes to mind, he could work both sides and had our peoples well being at heart. :D


WHOOOAAA thier fella, he might not of been a bad president but he was a politician/actor, hense not to be trusted. He did increase the amount of wealthy persons, but he did also incease the amount living below poverty. Conservative Republican but not a Reagan fan.


yep he was a talking head. Already had dementia setting in when suggest the Star wars initiative.
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: Dann757 On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 am

SteveZee wrote:yep he was a talking head. Already had dementia setting in when suggest the Star wars initiative.


You got your Marxist Messiah, why no list of his accomplishments?
Last edited by Richard S. on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed uploaded image, do not upload copyrighted images please.
Dann757
 

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: SteveZee On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 am

No I was talking about Ronnie Raygun, Danny Boy. As you well know by now, Obama, nor anyone else is my Messiah. I'm not religious. 8-)

I do find it telling that you've chosen to denigrate only black people in your depiction.
Last edited by SteveZee on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: Dann757 On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 am

SteveZee wrote:No I was talking about Ronnie Raygun, Danny Boy. As you well know by now, Obama, nor anyone else is my Messiah. I'm not religious.




Another aspect of Godless liberalism.
Dann757
 

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: SteveZee On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 am

Dann757 wrote:
SteveZee wrote:No I was talking about Ronnie Raygun, Danny Boy. As you well know by now, Obama, nor anyone else is my Messiah. I'm not religious.




Another aspect of Godless liberalism.


Better that then talking to an imaginary friend.
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: Dann757 On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am

SteveZee wrote:Better that then talking to an imaginary friend.


Since you're so idle today, try some remedial english classes online.
Dann757
 

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:17 am

Well I think he belongs there and I think the artist should use this photo to sculpt

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/58073/

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA
coalnewbie
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93,
Baseburners & Antiques: Invader 2 Wings Best, Glenwood #8 + Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Re: Should Obama be Added to Mount Rushmore?

PostBy: SteveZee On: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 am

Dann757 wrote:
SteveZee wrote:Better that then talking to an imaginary friend.


Since you're so idle today, try some remedial english classes online.

Sorry Dann I forgot just how intelligent you are! Thanks for the reminder. Rigged! :lol: I'm retired by the way. ;)
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range