The 2nd Amendment and Obama

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: Dann757 On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:11 am

Blackrocks wrote:Ok Flyer5....You say they need to fix the real issues. So in your opinion , what are the real issues if not those obsurd guns that serve no purpose other than to kill humans, and those giant clips that hold umpteen rounds for god knows what reason, then what are they and how would YOU fix it.


Rick


Flyer doesn't need my help. Your loosely tied liberal bait is more amusing than contentious. Just look at Flyer's signature and read it. Or, read the last fifteen or twenty topics in News Politics, and Current Events. Try not to be obsurd. It's absurd. :D
Dann757
 

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: plumb-r On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 am

It is appalling that the left is using the Sandy hook shooting for a opportunistic push for more federal and state gun control. Using the deplorable actions of one deranged individual to deprive law abiding citizens of their constitutional rights. Ignored and untreated mental health issues are what is really to blame for these heinous acts. Treat the sick , don't take the guns. Ignoring the true problem will not solve anything. :(
plumb-r
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: SuperBeetle On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 am

Here's a thought. The real issue seems to be people. There are bad people out there and our society pussyfoots around making excuses for them. They steal, smoke crack, shoot heroin, and kill. This pussyfooting around making excuses is total crap and people need to held accountable for their actions starting at a very young age. I know of an example of a kid who steals food from a local school He has been caught many times and guess what. They do nothing and the little SOB continues to do it. He is not poor and actually his family is fairly well off. The school makes excuses that well, it's not really stealing in that sense. Exactly what the hell is it then? I have the solution. Call the police, press charges, and expel his ass from school. Put him in jail where he belongs. This is the type of crap that goes on everyday across the country. You think this kid is held responsible for his actions? Hell no. What does that teach him. It teaches him to move on to the next step whatever that may be. Don't blame guns, ammo, and magazines. Blame society for letting this crap go on and on. Lets start by teaching right from wrong and punishing the wrong in the appropriate manner. Lets stop making excuse's for little Johnny and Little Princess.
SuperBeetle
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark II
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Nut, & Stove Anthracite


Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 am

Hey SB, there's something else we can agree on except maybe being that drastic with Little Johnny, stealing food is a long way from dealing or killing & I don't think they all make that progression may be if he had parents that wouldn't say "not my boy" & go along with making him stay after school or cleaning the Cafe & lunch rooms if the school has them instead of giving him a "permanent record" that might just close some doors for him in later life.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:53 am

samhill wrote:Hey SB, there's something else we can agree on except maybe being that drastic with Little Johnny, stealing food is a long way from dealing or killing & I don't think they all make that progression may be if he had parents that wouldn't say "not my boy" & go along with making him stay after school or cleaning the Cafe & lunch rooms if the school has them instead of giving him a "permanent record" that might just close some doors for him in later life.


Your're kidding right? So, you're ok with Little Johnny not being punished for stealing food at school? You're right, maybe he won't make that progression. BUT, because he's allowed to get away with it there is a greater chance that he will. If he sees it's ok to steal food then he'll probably think it's ok to steal money. Then it'll be ok for him to break into a car and steal that iPhone. I'm of the punish his ass now camp.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: SuperBeetle On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:59 am

samhill wrote:Hey SB, there's something else we can agree on except maybe being that drastic with Little Johnny, stealing food is a long way from dealing or killing & I don't think they all make that progression may be if he had parents that wouldn't say "not my boy" & go along with making him stay after school or cleaning the Cafe & lunch rooms if the school has them instead of giving him a "permanent record" that might just close some doors for him in later life.


Sam, this is where it starts. As far as the parents I would think they are a lot of the problem. In this case "Little Johnny" is a high school student. They have caught him stealing and breaking into a vending machine. The school did not call the police which they should have. They have "Little Johnny" on camera STEALING. He should be punished by law for that. Sealing is stealing. What do you think he has learned thus far?
SuperBeetle
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark II
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Nut, & Stove Anthracite

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 pm

OK younz are right lets throw that little SOB in the slammer, you didn't mention vending machines at first. If I say anything else he will have mugged & raped a teacher for their lunch. Lets throw everyone that makes that first mistake into jail & we all know they will come out as sterling citizens in 10 to 20. I guess maybe you two have never ever even thought of perhaps doing anything wrong unless maybe if someone would consider overthrowing their country for some imagined theory a mistake. :sick:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: SuperBeetle On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 pm

samhill wrote:OK younz are right lets throw that little SOB in the slammer, you didn't mention vending machines at first. If I say anything else he will have mugged & raped a teacher for their lunch. Lets throw everyone that makes that first mistake into jail & we all know they will come out as sterling citizens in 10 to 20.


See Sam you get all pissy about it because you are wrong again. It was not his first mistake They have him on camera 4 times doing this crap. 5 times if ya count the vending machine. He broke into that and took food as well. So what's the difference? What do you think should be done with him? Nothing?
God knows what else he has done but I'm certain he has done something else besides stealing food at school. Like I said some people are just plain bad.
SuperBeetle
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark II
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Nut, & Stove Anthracite

I demand a shovel ban

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 pm

... and automatic shovels are very dangerous. If someone had a wheelbarrow full of shovels they could attack a school and kill children. All teachers should have their own shovels as a self defense and the Principal should have a backhoe. Children can only bring plastic shovels to school. A pending EO would mean that anybody digging a hole should be locked up as a terrorist although Obummer can dig holes all day at Camp David. Of course govt officials are allowed to dig whenever they want. Phkc idots.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2013 ... el_th.html
coalnewbie
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:54 pm

SB, like I said each time a little more comes out, sure the kid should be punished but it shouldn't be allowed to go to the forth or fifth time. You mean to say that the parents were never told? As I said if he would have gotten punished right off maybe he wouldn't become the next serial school shooter, just maybe it's as much if not more of the parents fault. I got it the parents may have been well off but they were starving their court appointed troubled youth that they get paid for raising in a foster home & it isn't their kid at all but a meal ticket instead. Have you never made a mistake in your life? If so do you now have a record & that's why you don't want gun background checks?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: SuperBeetle On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 pm

samhill wrote:SB, like I said each time a little more comes out, sure the kid should be punished but it shouldn't be allowed to go to the forth or fifth time. You mean to say that the parents were never told? As I said if he would have gotten punished right off maybe he wouldn't become the next serial school shooter, just maybe it's as much if not more of the parents fault. I got it the parents may have been well off but they were starving their court appointed troubled youth that they get paid for raising in a foster home & it isn't their kid at all but a meal ticket instead. Have you never made a mistake in your life? If so do you now have a record & that's why you don't want gun background checks?

Well Sam I don't know what his mommy and daddy did. I do know the school did nothing or very little. Sure, Ive made a few mistakes. Where did I say I had a problem with background checks? (I do have a problem with banning semi automatic weapons and hi cap. magazines though). Mine has been checked many times by many different agencies and they found nothing. Imagine that. No Sammy, no record to speak of. I did get a ticket for failure to obey a traffic control device though. My bad.
SuperBeetle
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark II
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Nut, & Stove Anthracite

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: SMITTY On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:21 pm

Yeah I love how the mindless anti-gun drones marching on Washington the past week were holding signs saying " WE WANT BACKGROUND CHECKS!" :lol:

Ummmm .. HELLO???? :confused:

I bought a pistol at a gun show. Guy had to go on his laptop for 15 minutes to CHECK MY BACKGROUND. Where is this "gunshow loophole" these lefty goons keep yipping about????
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:32 pm

SMITTY wrote:Yeah I love how the mindless anti-gun drones marching on Washington the past week were holding signs saying " WE WANT BACKGROUND CHECKS!" :lol:

Ummmm .. HELLO???? :confused:

I bought a pistol at a gun show. Guy had to go on his laptop for 15 minutes to CHECK MY BACKGROUND. Where is this "gunshow loophole" these lefty goons keep yipping about????



They are talking about person to person transfers like rifles and sshotguns. In PA and some other free states you can sell a rifle or shotgun privately to someone without doing a background check.That is the Loophole.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:33 pm

SMITTY wrote:Yeah I love how the mindless anti-gun drones marching on Washington the past week were holding signs saying " WE WANT BACKGROUND CHECKS!" :lol:

Ummmm .. HELLO???? :confused:

I bought a pistol at a gun show. Guy had to go on his laptop for 15 minutes to CHECK MY BACKGROUND. Where is this "gunshow loophole" these lefty goons keep yipping about????


I'd give you a background check for trying to buy milk, Smitty. lol ;) :D
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: The 2nd Amendment and Obama

PostBy: SMITTY On: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:36 pm

toothy I'm an angel. I'd never assault anyone with my milk. :lol:





Flyer5 wrote: They are talking about person to person transfers like rifles and sshotguns. In PA and some other free states you can sell a rifle or shotgun privately to someone without doing a background check.That is the Loophole.

I sort of figured that, but the way they present it in the media sounds like gun shows are a "anything goes" free-for-all where we buy shoulder-fired missles, F-16's, M1A2 tanks, and Ma Deuces for our pickups. :roll:
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler