As the title "Thoughtful and Intelligent Debates" implies we want quality discussion in this forum. If you're going to post a new topic or reply to one here please make sure it fits the following guidelines.
- Clear and descriptive title for your topic.
- You don't need to write a book but please have a reasonable amount of material to support or dispute what you are discussing.
- Outside references to material to support or dispute your argument can be used but they should not wholly make up your argument. If for example you reference a news article please explain exactly what you are referencing and why.
- Stay on topic, while topics will wander in the general forums we want to keep them strictly on topic in this forum. Flaming will not be tolerated at all.
- Leisure Line Rep.
- Posts: 2794
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:23 pm
- Location: Montrose PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line Pioneer
- Stove/Furnace Model: Burning Leisure Line WL110
And I like what she had to say.
I'm On Fire
- Posts: 3155
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:34 am
- Location: Vernon, New Jersey
- Stove/Furnace Make: DS Machine / Rheem
- Stove/Furnace Model: DS 1600 Circulator / HA FURNAC