Surprised to see NJ has some sense. Equally surprised KY sent their residents down the river. Would have expected the reverse of that one.
MA was no shocker ... as was NY ...http://blockexchanges.com/action-map/
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:43 pm
- Location: West-Central Mass
- Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
- Stove/Furnace Model: Mark III
And VT. Hmmm...NH is not looking so bad at the moment.
Let me edit that last statement. Texas keeps looking better and better although I'm not one for temps over 75° or so.
- Posts: 689
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 am
- Location: Fair Haven, VT
- Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
- Stove/Furnace Model: 130