Surprised to see NJ has some sense. Equally surprised KY sent their residents down the river. Would have expected the reverse of that one.
MA was no shocker ... as was NY ...http://blockexchanges.com/action-map/
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - (custom built by Jim Dorsey, Taunton MA - RIP 4/18/13)
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (SOLD!)
- Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
- Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler
And VT. Hmmm...NH is not looking so bad at the moment.
Let me edit that last statement. Texas keeps looking better and better although I'm not one for temps over 75° or so.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Hybrid Axeman Anderson 130
- Baseburners & Antiques: Sparkle #12
- Coal Size/Type: Pea, Buckwheat, Nut
- Other Heating: LP Hot air. WA TX for coal use.