- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: HARMAN MAGNUM
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: RADIANT HOME AIR BLAST
- Baseburners & Antiques: OUR GLENWOOD 111 BASEBURNER "1908"
- Coal Size/Type: PEA / ANTHRACITE, NUT-STOVE / ANTHRACITE
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hydro Heat /Mega Tek
But it only holds 54 pounds of coal. I don't think that can compete with DS's 160#. It sure is a nice stove though.
I'm On Fire
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator