Political Opinions

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: coalkirk On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Take a listen to this and remember we are all really on the same side. I don't want to get morbid but we are in a fight for our lives and really need to stick together or we will fall apart. If these a-holes can manage to get ahold of some of the many suit case nukes missing from the russian arsenal, they're going off in DC, NY or some other major city wehere they can inflict the most harm. They really mean to kill us. And it started long before George and Dick or even Bill and Al. Remember, we are the infidels. I'm a proud infidel.

http://www.andiesisle.com/Have-You-Forgotten.html

That brings tears to my eyes everytime!
Last edited by coalkirk on Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: Devil505 On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:38 pm

bksaun wrote:Looks like it's time to LOCK this thread and throw away the key!

We are here to help each other and now we have two "Contributors" who probably would not give each other the time of day.

Your discussions are about as likely to change each others mind as me winning the Lottery.

Vent your venom elsewhere, your Wive's for example, after all, they deserve it. Mine does!

Now go have a drink and relax.

Good Day.

BK


I disagree. (shocking, eh?)

I think we all try to help eachother out first & foremost. That is what is so much fun about this forum....We all our proud to be somewhat energy independant & enjoy helping others out if we can. I think off-topic subjects are just that....seconday topics to share other interests & even maybe debate a little while always keeping in mind the main reason we are all here. I don't think any of us would let whatever transpires "off-topic" stop us from helpng our forum neighbors & no one is forced to read anything they aren't interested in.
Last edited by Devil505 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: BugsyR On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:40 pm

I agree...VERY shocking!! I'm not quite done debating!! Remember... I was busy this entire weekend while everyone was enjoying this Off Topic thread.
BugsyR
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: 90K


Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: coalkirk On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:42 pm

Devils not a bad guy, he's just horribly misguided politically. But I'm working on him. ;)
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: bksaun On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:43 pm

Just sounds that way sometimes, I guess you guys have a BIG mischevious grin, when you sparr.

BK
bksaun
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Hybrid, Gentleman Janitor GJ-6RSU/ EFM 700
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 503
Coal Size/Type: Pea Stoker/Bit, Pea or Nut Anthracite
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer/ EFM-Gentleman Janitor
Stove/Furnace Model: 503 Insert/ 700/GJ-62

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: Devil505 On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:16 pm

coalkirk wrote:Devils not a bad guy, he's just horribly misguided politically. But I'm working on him. ;)


If I may be so presumptuous, I think what my friend coalkirk is trying to say is this:

"Devil is not a bad guy, infact he is the smartest person I have ever argued with & I must now admitt, has been right about everything he has stated in this thread."

That's a fair interpretation, isn't it?
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: BugsyR On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Sorry…I wasn’t very offended by that deleted line…apology accepted but not fully accepted

I still have a beef! In other words, I agree I am immature…sorry but I plan to stay that way for a very, very long time and go figure I still want to post my opinions

Patriotic – you have no clue how patriotic I am…..fact!

Heroic – you will never hear me call myself a hero. I do not wish nor desire to be a hero…fact!

My biggest problem is that for 20 years I have been politically correct. Careful of what I may say as to not offend. I have listened to people like you spout their opinions and say things like…” I have taken a somewhat unpopular side in this debate because my opinion is that I am correct.” Prove it!
I’m sorry but people like you fire me up because you rather run at the mouth and curse our establishment instead of support and help our establishment… (OPINION)
People like you are the ones that sit around pointing the fingers at everyone for it is not you who is in charge of your own misfortunes…(OPINION)
Why are you still here? If you have so much hate for my government and it is the government not the Executive Branch alone, why are you still here?

I’ve said it in the past and I’ll say it again…The Bush administration may have made some mistakes…so has Clinton, so has Bush, so has Reagan, so has Carter, so has Ford, so has Nixon, so has Johnson, so has….you know….so has the entire government of the USA. I guess we should really, really, hate the USA and desire to move out.
Not me…I’m staying!

You people that think that everyone should agree with your crazy conspiracy theory opinions about 2 people (and only 2 people) in our government are so easy to “immediately anger”.…(OPINION)
So many of you just want us to bow down and believe all the crap that you can’t prove. …(OPINION)
You want to sit there and call people like the President…a coward, a hypocrite…please call me a coward all you want…cool with me…I’m here to defend my opinions. However, reading your posts, truly shows you do not much care for people who turn your type of opinions in your own direction…(my honest OPINION)

Patriotic…I have been for a very long time…I am a volunteer….not a hero.

Some pictures of what My better half and I joking call the "I love me room"
No it is not proof of "walking the walk"
Ask for the DD214 and I will gladly post it with certain blocks blacked out
Ask for the DD FORM 2 (RETIRED) "United States Uniformed Services Identification Card" and I will gladly post it with certain blocks blacked out.
Have I "walked the walk"? I do not really fully understand what your point is with that statement. I am sorry. I will say "no".
I will say this, I took an oath to "support and defend" and I take that seriously.
Attachments
shadow box.JPG
(65.35 KiB) Viewed 10 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]3186[/nepathumb]
IMG_2778.JPG
(279.4 KiB) Viewed 6 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]3187[/nepathumb]
IMG_2780.JPG
(299.93 KiB) Viewed 1 time
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]3189[/nepathumb]
shellback.JPG
(55.33 KiB) Viewed 1 time
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]3190[/nepathumb]
BugsyR
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: 90K

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: BugsyR On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Sorry it took so long with my last post but what can I say...my gears are slow!
off to more work...see you all in a couple hours.
BugsyR
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: 90K

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: Devil505 On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:09 pm

BugsyR wrote:Sorry…I wasn’t very offended by that deleted line…apology accepted but not fully accepted

I still have a beef! In other words, I agree I am immature…sorry but I plan to stay that way for a very, very long time and go figure I still want to post my opinions

Patriotic – you have no clue how patriotic I am…..fact!


Of course not.....I don't know you all....but, then again you don't know me either-fact!



Heroic – you will never hear me call myself a hero. I do not wish nor desire to be a hero…fact!


I'll accept your statement, but I sure thought I heard some dialogue straight out of a John Wayne movie.....(I'll see your "fact" & raise you a "fact","fact"



My biggest problem is that for 20 years I have been politically correct. Careful of what I may say as to not offend. I have listened to people like you spout their opinions and say things like…” I have taken a somewhat unpopular side in this debate because my opinion is that I am correct.” Prove it!

Let's dissect that sentance:
"My biggest problem is that for 20 years I have been politically correct" ...I , myself, have never aspired to be politicaly correct.
"I have listened to people like you spout their opinions ".......Define "people like me" & explain how you claim to know me?
"spout their opinions and say things like…” I have taken a somewhat unpopular side in this debate because my opinion is that I am correct.” Prove it!......the term "spout their opinions" is intentionaly & unecessarily meant to be demeaning & Prove what?? t.....that I beleive I am right??




I’m sorry but people like you fire me up because you rather run at the mouth and curse our establishment instead of support and help our establishment… (OPINION) --You don't know me
People like you are the ones that sit around pointing the fingers at everyone for it is not you who is in charge of your own misfortunes…(OPINION) You don't know me
Why are you still here? If you have so much hate for my government and it is the government not the Executive Branch alone, why are you still here? ...It is not your government...it is our government & our government is much in need of fixing. Why am I still here? (just a childish rant....I don't run from problems, I try to fix them)

I’ve said it in the past and I’ll say it again…The Bush administration may have made some mistakes…so has Clinton, so has Bush, so has Reagan, so has Carter, so has Ford, so has Nixon, so has Johnson, so has….you know….so has the entire government of the USA. I guess we should really, really, hate the USA and desire to move out.
Not me…I’m staying!....But all those men out of office & some are dead......George Bush is still there & making mistakes daily, in my opinion.

You people that think that everyone should agree with your crazy conspiracy theory opinions about 2 people (and only 2 people) in our government are so easy to “immediately anger”.…(OPINION)
So many of you just want us to bow down and believe all the crap that you can’t prove. …(OPINION)
You want to sit there and call people like the President…a coward, a hypocrite…please call me a coward all you want…cool with me…I’m here to defend my opinions. However, reading your posts, truly shows you do not much care for people who turn your type of opinions in your own direction…(my honest OPINION)

More rants not worthy of comment.

Patriotic…I have been for a very long time…I am a volunteer….not a hero.

Some pictures of what My better half and I joking call the "I love me room"
No it is not proof of "walking the walk"
Ask for the DD214 and I will gladly post it with certain blocks blacked out
Ask for the DD FORM 2 (RETIRED) "United States Uniformed Services Identification Card" and I will gladly post it with certain blocks blacked out.
Have I "walked the walk"? I do not really fully understand what your point is with that statement. I am sorry. I will say "no".
I will say this, I took an oath to "support and defend" and I take that seriously.



We don't seem to be getting very far here & please refrain from posting pictures of medals, etc to establish your bonafies.
If you want, I can post a picture of me receiving the Medal Of Honor from any President you want me to copy & paste with photoshop. How about a picture of me being sworn in as a Supreme Court Justice?, As President? (you can even pic what color suit you think I should be wearing)
Get my point?? Anyone can say or post pictures of anything they want online....it means nothing!

Logical arguments is all I pay any attention too.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: Devil505 On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:24 pm

I guess I can be a little immature at age 61 too. Here is my computer desk wall with both DEA & IRS certifications.
(your picture is on my computor moniter)
Attachments
005.JPG
(162.52 KiB) Viewed 42 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]3193[/nepathumb]
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: coalkirk On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Thank you both for your service to our country! Now let's agree to disagree but play nice. :idea:
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: Devil505 On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:46 pm

coalkirk wrote:Thank you both for your service to our country! Now let's agree to disagree but play nice. :idea:


Thank you very much...but I'm not through being immature!!!

2 pics:

A closeup of the DEA Basic Agent training placque from BA4...May, 1974
& a pic of me & my middle daughter (she is now 35) when I was undercover with the DEA...circa 1975
Attachments
DEA.jpg
(49.1 KiB) Viewed 25 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]3194[/nepathumb]
DEA2.jpg
(35.57 KiB) Viewed 20 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]3195[/nepathumb]
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: bksaun On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Is that one of your suspect's? That guy look's pretty shady to me! :lol:

BK
bksaun
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Hybrid, Gentleman Janitor GJ-6RSU/ EFM 700
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 503
Coal Size/Type: Pea Stoker/Bit, Pea or Nut Anthracite
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer/ EFM-Gentleman Janitor
Stove/Furnace Model: 503 Insert/ 700/GJ-62

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: BugsyR On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Aye Mr. Jacobs..I apologize for doubting your service...whole-heartedly, Sir.

My picture...
Attachments
IMG_2786.JPG
(370.04 KiB) Viewed 21 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]3196[/nepathumb]
BugsyR
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: 90K

Re: Political Opinions

PostBy: Devil505 On: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:02 pm

bksaun wrote:Is that one of your suspect's? That guy look's pretty shady to me! :lol:

BK



You know.....funny thing is that drug dealers very rarely feel comfortable selling heroin to white men in 3 piece suits, driving Ford sedans with blackwall tires!
(seriously, I was married with 3 young daughters & a respectable job & couldn't walk into a Sears store without store detectives following me around!)
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000