Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:48 am

Black_And_Blue wrote:previous web scanner down

go here : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam


"592 whiskey echo 8 pulled over, resouces on the way, perimeter set"... :lol: this stuff is great!
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 am

dcrane wrote:
SMITTY wrote:Just listened to an interview with the uncle of the 2 bombing perps - he says he talked with one of the brothers in '09, and that he had been involved with islam.

No further explanation needed. As I suspected from day 1.

Oh, some more wonderful news. One of them has received an education here on the taxpayer's dime. :roll: Figures ...


totally as I suspected also... seriously need to start rethinking the phrase "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me: I lift my lamp beside the golden door". I hate being so cynicle but we clearly live in a differant world at this point and its high time for us to start taking care of #1 :mad:


LOL....I think it's this administration's policy to apologize to Obummer's Muslim brothers.

I had originally posted this morning that all the Muslims should be rounded up and sent back to whatever cave they hail from. But I do agree with you. Our borders need to be closed permanently. I fail to see how if their country is so *censored* up it is our fault? They are claiming that due to the violence in Chechnya in the past that it took the uS forever to respond and help. Hey, it's your *censored* country. You deal with your own *censored* problems. We're not the world's police department. You want our help? Fine. But don't expect it. So, their country is war torn, that gives them license to bring their fight over here?

The bombing should be considered an act of war. Everyone involved should be treated as enemy combatants. If these two jerk offs were here legal then they should also be held as traitors. Treason is punishable by death.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: Black_And_Blue On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 am

dcrane wrote:
Black_And_Blue wrote:previous web scanner down

go here : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam


"592 whiskey echo 8 pulled over, resouces on the way, perimeter set"... :lol: this stuff is great!


thats a sweet radio too, it has gps auto search programming mode... http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_Bea ... 501359.htm
Black_And_Blue
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska 140


Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 am

I'm On Fire wrote:
dcrane wrote:
SMITTY wrote:Just listened to an interview with the uncle of the 2 bombing perps - he says he talked with one of the brothers in '09, and that he had been involved with islam.

No further explanation needed. As I suspected from day 1.

Oh, some more wonderful news. One of them has received an education here on the taxpayer's dime. :roll: Figures ...


totally as I suspected also... seriously need to start rethinking the phrase "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me: I lift my lamp beside the golden door". I hate being so cynicle but we clearly live in a differant world at this point and its high time for us to start taking care of #1 :mad:


LOL....I think it's this administration's policy to apologize to Obummer's Muslim brothers.

I had originally posted this morning that all the Muslims should be rounded up and sent back to whatever cave they hail from. But I do agree with you. Our borders need to be closed permanently. I fail to see how if their country is so *censored* up it is our fault? They are claiming that due to the violence in Chechnya in the past that it took the uS forever to respond and help. Hey, it's your *censored* country. You deal with your own *censored* problems. We're not the world's police department. You want our help? Fine. But don't expect it. So, their country is war torn, that gives them license to bring their fight over here?

The bombing should be considered an act of war. Everyone involved should be treated as enemy combatants. If these two jerk offs were here legal then they should also be held as traitors. Treason is punishable by death.


yes, legally an act of terrorism pretty much removes any rights & laws regarding those individuals in terms of how they can be questioned, detained, persued and also tried (death penelty is for sure on the table) but i doubt any of the primary will ever see courtroomm, law enforcment can act as if they are in a "state of war" with this stuff at this point (which they are clearly doing... we are locked down and every vehical on the road is being pulled over and searched, every person on the steet can be detained, etc. etc.). They gonna get this dude!!!...he is as good as toast at this point :blowup:
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:04 am

Black_And_Blue wrote:
dcrane wrote:
Black_And_Blue wrote:previous web scanner down

go here : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam


"592 whiskey echo 8 pulled over, resouces on the way, perimeter set"... :lol: this stuff is great!


thats a sweet radio too, it has gps auto search programming mode... http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_Bea ... 501359.htm


keep listening because when they find this dude... they are gonna light him up! FBI's got this stuff covered and they dont need him at this point for any info... this stuff happens over seas daily with special ops and CIA... only difference is this is happening in my backyard :shock: this is going to end in a blaze of gun fire...
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: Paulie On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:13 am

Hope they get'm alive- GITMO and the water works are calling. Take him to the edge....again and again.......
Paulie
 
Stove/Furnace Make: leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:18 am

Just think of how many have been accused both individuals & groups or races by everyone that considers themselves to be so much more intelligent than the average bear. If things are brought out too early then perhaps these brothers & possibly others could have gotten out of Dodge, as it turns out maybe they needed money but that as most things was an unknown. If you allow things to play out they my just work out without all the BS being added, it's sad that there has been more loss of life those in law enforcement stick their necks out daily, my thanks & prayers go out for them & all those that are involved.
To those of you in that area keep your heads down, tensions run high & even if well intentioned sudden moves aren't a good thing to make. :shock:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:08 am

Paulie wrote:Hope they gitim alive- GITMO and the water works are calling. Take him to the edge....again and again.......

No. GITMO is a resort for these guys. They get three squares a lawyer and a trial. Maybe what they should do is once they get him turn him over to the citizens of Boston. He'd end up like Mussoline at the end of WWII; executed then dragged through the streets and dumped in a ditch.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: lsayre On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 am

Does MA have the death penalty, or only life in prison? Perhaps the kid would be smart (as in disgustingly self serving, and further rubbing it in by taking full advantage of weak laws) to simply give himself up.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 am

I was walking past a TV here at work and did I just hear the media correctly? Did they just have a guest speaker on who threw the gun control card in relation to the bombings? I could've sworn I heard the terms, "it's illegal to own an assault rifle". *censored* idiots.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: Black_And_Blue On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 am

another scanner webcast if you are having trouble

http://scanner.wickedlocal.com/metro/cambridge.php
Black_And_Blue
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska 140

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: ONEDOLLAR On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 am

lsayre wrote:Does MA have the death penalty, or only life in prison? Perhaps the kid would be smart (as in disgustingly self serving, and further rubbing it in by taking full advantage of weak laws) to simply give himself up.



Larry

Taxachusetts DOES NOT have the death penalty despite polls showing that over 60% of the public here supports it. However since this investigation is a "Federal" one the death penalty can be applied if the US AG wants too. Don't hold your breath though....
ONEDOLLAR
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2014 Chubby Prototype
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford #2 Base Heater
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:54 pm

ONEDOLLAR wrote:
lsayre wrote:Does MA have the death penalty, or only life in prison? Perhaps the kid would be smart (as in disgustingly self serving, and further rubbing it in by taking full advantage of weak laws) to simply give himself up.



Larry

Taxachusetts DOES NOT have the death penalty despite polls showing that over 60% of the public here supports it. However since this investigation is a "Federal" one the death penalty can be applied if the US AG wants too. Don't hold your breath though....


have we caught this *censored* yet :mad: I have to sleep all night knowing some madman is on the loose with guns, bombs and nothing to loose :cry: ?
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:55 pm

I think the death penalty will either be self applied or he will be fatally shot in a gun battle, even if he gave himself up why risk someone to go near him & possibly get blown up.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: Rwalker On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:06 pm

have we caught this *censored* yet :mad: I have to sleep all night knowing some madman is on the loose with guns, bombs and nothing to loose :cry: ?


No worries. Batten down the hatches, set the alarms, lock and load, and hold fast. The sun will come up soon.

If you are an unarmed citizen sitting scared in your home, I feel for you. We have a right to keep and bear arms for a reason: protection of ourselves, our families, and of others. Always remember you have that right and you either chose to do it, or don't.

Thoughts are with you guys tonight. Stay strong and vigilant.
Rwalker
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983