Hi Dennis, I used the light bulb for the past years and still continue with it, one in the Golden and one in the Sunnyside.
This year I tried to ""coat"" inner of the stove, flue pipe and the chimney with baking soda , PH+ to neutralize the acidic coats from burning ant.
I had a small sand blaster gun and used it for that purpose. I had to reduce the pressure for the inside of the stove to have as less as possible white soda fume in the house, you know, antique stoves are not 100% air tight
. For the pipe and chimney, it did a good coating job plus had a cleaning effect. After that I put the bulbs in to keep the humidity away and to make a nice ""faux-fire""