Bruins making you mad yet...

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: dcrane On: Sat May 25, 2013 8:24 pm

now comes the tough part.... PIT :box: GO BRUINS!
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: k9 Bara On: Sat May 25, 2013 11:49 pm

:notworthy: :up: :rambo2: Penguins will be tough, I agree. Go Bruins!
k9 Bara
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM
Coal Size/Type: Rice Anthricite

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: dcrane On: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:17 pm

k9 Bara wrote::notworthy: :up: :rambo2: Penguins will be tough, I agree. Go Bruins!


Ohhh this must be SO embarrassing for Pittsburgh :oops:
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404


Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: plumb-r On: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:53 am

0 and 2 is embarrassing,but there is no fat lady singing yet.Go Pens! :)
plumb-r
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: dcrane On: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:36 am

plumb-r wrote:0 and 2 is embarrassing,but there is no fat lady singing yet.Go Pens! :)


0 and 2 is bad enough... 0 an 2 and commin' to Boston is brutally bad :lol: Bruins wont be loosing 2 in Bean Town, so at best your looking at 3 and 1 (fat lady is hummming pretty loud :P )

What I cant understand is what the heck all this hubub with Crosby is about? (Ive been looking forward to seeing play the likes of Bobby Orr, wtf happen to him :cry: )
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: michaelanthony On: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 am

What I cant understand is what the heck all this hubub with Crosby is about? (Ive been looking forward to seeing play the likes of Bobby Orr, wtf happen to him :cry: )[/quote]

Don't even try to put him in the same sentence as Bobby Orr...number 4 won the scoring title twice....as a defense man!
michaelanthony
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box, vogelzang pot belly
Coal Size/Type: Pea, and a little nut
Other Heating: Very cold FHA oil furnace

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: plumb-r On: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:39 am

If there is a bright side to things I think the Pens actually played better this year away from home. :D Their record reflects a even split home to away, but they play with more authority away. Storms coming, Go Pens! :D
plumb-r
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: dcrane On: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:58 am

plumb-r wrote:If there is a bright side to things I think the Pens actually played better this year away from home. :D Their record reflects a even split home to away, but they play with more authority away. Storms coming, Go Pens! :D


It would be nice to see this Crosby charachter make some magic on the ice (I would love to see a Bobby Orr type player again and I dont care what team he is from). This is the playoffs and this is the only time you see players risk life & limb on the ice and do things that cross all boundries! Lets hope the Pen's snap out of this fumble butt funk they seem to be in so we can acually watch a real Hockey game instead of the Bruins "schooling" these High School kids before the series is over :mad:
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: michaelanthony On: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:35 pm

...dc, I will put it to you slowly...you.....will.....never.....see.....another......bobby.....Orr......or W.Gretzski, or tony Espisito, or bobby Clark, or ken Dryden etc. Crosby is good but he is lazy and can't play defense.
michaelanthony
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box, vogelzang pot belly
Coal Size/Type: Pea, and a little nut
Other Heating: Very cold FHA oil furnace

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: dcrane On: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:36 am

michaelanthony wrote:...dc, I will put it to you slowly...you.....will.....never.....see.....another......bobby.....Orr......or W.Gretzski, or tony Espisito, or bobby Clark, or ken Dryden etc. Crosby is good but he is lazy and can't play defense.


Your right Michael, Orr he did it all and could literally single handedly win games...When I was kid growing up in Boston he was the F'in Man around here.
Whats very weird is he is the best goal scorer, the best puck handler, the best goalie, the best fighter and yes...the best defensemen I ever watched (because I was kid maybe I remember his as "Godlike") What Bobby had more than anything was "NO FEAR" of anything EVER! he would fight anyone, skate into hell and use his face to block shots if need be... +125 in a single season (hows that even possible :shock: )

At least we had a real Hockey game to watch with game 3 but at this point Im really thinking the Bruins have that "NO FEAR" attitude going and that's why they are playing so good right now and im feeling a sweep.

For those who don't remember Bobby Orr they do have some of his games & brawls online...
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: michaelanthony On: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:18 am

He was God-like, too bad he played 40 minutes a game and other players targeted his knees. Lucky I guess we were able to have him as a bruin and see him in person for a couple bucks at the gahdin.........
michaelanthony
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box, vogelzang pot belly
Coal Size/Type: Pea, and a little nut
Other Heating: Very cold FHA oil furnace

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: dcrane On: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:15 pm

michaelanthony wrote:He was God-like, too bad he played 40 minutes a game and other players targeted his knees. Lucky I guess we were able to have him as a bruin and see him in person for a couple bucks at the gahdin.........


omg, your from Boston too :punk:

All i know is im ready for the cup :mad: lets be done with peskie Penquins and show the blackhawks what hockey is all about (If we could crush the mighty Pen's like lil' whinning high schoolers in 4 games the BlackHawks will be like playing middleschoolers :lol: )
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: Paulie On: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Let's not get cocky, teams often rise when backed into the corner. It's not over yet....Neither team got this far because they
sucked....
Paulie
 
Stove/Furnace Make: leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: michaelanthony On: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Paulie wrote:Let's not get cocky, teams often rise when backed into the corner. It's not over yet....Neither team got this far because they
sucked....

Good point Paulie, can't take anything for granted with any team in the final four! Game 3's are critical and a different outcome changes thing dramatically, I consider us lucky it seemed like Chara was trying to help the pen's in the overime, but I'll chalk it up to being gassed!
michaelanthony
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box, vogelzang pot belly
Coal Size/Type: Pea, and a little nut
Other Heating: Very cold FHA oil furnace

Re: Bruins making you mad yet...

PostBy: dcrane On: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:52 pm

michaelanthony wrote:
Paulie wrote:Let's not get cocky, teams often rise when backed into the corner. It's not over yet....Neither team got this far because they
sucked....

Good point Paulie, can't take anything for granted with any team in the final four! Game 3's are critical and a different outcome changes thing dramatically, I consider us lucky it seemed like Chara was trying to help the pen's in the overime, but I'll chalk it up to being gassed!


Bahhh... we gonna crush em' like bugs! :chop: hehehe... I knew that would get a rise outa ya :lol:
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404