ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
Just called $170 a ton for rice picked up.
Goes up every year, Stan
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisureline
- Stove/Furnace Model: econo1
It was 170 last year. Did not have a good time with it in the leisure line either.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 350
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93,
- Baseburners & Antiques: Invader 2 Wings Best, Glenwood #8 + Herald 116x
- Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
- Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22
I burned a couple tons in the 700 a couple years ago. I thought it burned well. High heat, low ash. There seemed to be a lot of "stuff" in it for being buckwheat. It seemed to be one of the better coals for me.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520x4, 700. Van Wert 1200.
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: EFM 150, Keystoker 150
- Coal Size/Type: Lots of buck
It was $165 3 years ago when I went to the mine in Hazelton.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
- Coal Size/Type: Pea