im interested in bulk coal this year but only need about 6 ton. I have a tractor/ loader to help split up, let me know.
- Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: ka-6
Where you buying your coal?
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Reading Juniata
When you looking to order and what is the cost looking to be. Thanks
- Stove/Furnace Make: alaska
- Stove/Furnace Model: channing
Yes, more info would be appreciated. I live in Genesee County. Looking for 3 tons.....
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Marathon/Logwood
Don't be shy when buying a TT load gets 2 years at least each, and you will save in the long run.
I know money can be tight, just try buying oil!
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90 Chimney vent
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Other Heating: Buderus Oil Boiler 3115-34
- Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker 90 Chimney Vent
Yes,I would be interested in splitting a load. How much per ton how many ton? Rick
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman Magnum