Zimmerman found not guilty

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: wsherrick On: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:23 pm

samhill wrote:Gee ws, I guess that makes GZ an angel of mercy, saving (or helping) people get out of a car turned on it's side & none of the family had any injuries. Maybe they will get broken bones & scrapes on their heads, those things can happen as we all well know. :lol:


I, like others have come to the conclusion that you can't be serious with the stuff you post here. You simply can't believe yourself what you say here most of the time. Really.
wsherrick
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: None
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: None
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: None
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: None
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: None
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: lsayre On: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 pm

samhill wrote:Gee ws, I guess that makes GZ an angel of mercy, saving (or helping) people get out of a car turned on it's side & none of the family had any injuries. Maybe they will get broken bones & scrapes on their heads, those things can happen as we all well know. :lol:


Zimmerman could have stayed hunkered down in the security of his hideout, but he chose to place himself in deep jeopardy and appear in public by rushing to the aid of a car crash with an overturned vehicle. The liberal talking points about this (exemplified above) are intended to make it seem that Zimmerman somehow omnisciently should have known for sure before ever got to the overturned vehicle to have a look inside that everyone inside was going to be just fine and dandy.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: wsherrick On: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:37 pm

I guess some of us can't discern the difference between defending yourself when your head is being bashed into the sidewalk by a hostile, aggressive, drugged up, thug AND coming out of hiding to help some one else when many, many criminals in intent have threatened to kill you and your family. Not much difference there I guess.
wsherrick
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: None
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: None
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: None
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: None
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: None
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size


Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Good try Grumpy, http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/ ... inois.html
I haven't heard any disproof of what I said that only one side was heard or that all this previous crap has nothing to do with anything. Why not just disprove what I have said & once again, never mind it doesn't matter. America hasn't changed much at all since the early times, guess maybe we should just change the voting laws & only allow certain types to vote or have the same rights as others, you still don't see that both had the same right but only one had a gun & could testify. I have always been told that if I had to shoot just make sure it was fatal because dead men don't talk.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 pm

One of the car occupants was black and has a hang nail as a result of the crash. The DOJ is filing discrimination charges as the white occupants were unharmed. There is no fixing silly. Sharpton is organizing marches to pay for the nail work. He was going to march again tonight but the latest bimbo wanted him home.
coalnewbie
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: Rwalker On: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:05 pm

samhill wrote:RW, you & most others still can't comprehend what it is that I said, a persons past or even possible future make no difference here. It doesn't matter if it was Whitey Bolger that was walking that night, GZ had no right to follow & confront. I got some questions for you & friends where & for how long did each involved take MMA training, does GZ have a history of trouble with the law, & remember GZ had a father that could use influence, the bottom line as I see it is that there is only one side, that's all I ever said. GZ had said he knew nothing of the law but had passed all the law credits he took including coverage of the Stand Your Ground. I've been bloodied more than that in fights I won, I only pulled my gun once in a fight & smacked the guy in the head with it (end of fight) he & I are still friends to this day. I've seen plenty of people shot & killed & none changed their position once hit in the heart (could be just dumb luck). Like I say it is of no importance of what someone did in the past or MAY do in the future it's what they did that night & there is only one side, both may be at fault but only GZ could have avoided it from the start, both had the same right to stand their ground under Florida Law, only one had a gun.


How can a person's past make no difference? How can the fact that Martin was a drug user, a thug, someone who liked to fight and seemed to do it every chance he had make no difference? It actually made no difference because that stuff wasn't allowed into court. The fact that he had liver damage from his drug use wasn't allowed into court. The fact that he talked about wanting to bloody someone up wasn't allowed into court. I think a person's past should certainly come into play when in the court. If you are a stand up citizen you disserve better treatment then a scum bag who has been in trouble 15 times.

Question #1- Neither had MMA training as far as I know. Does that matter? Not really. Anyone who has used their hands at all knows the more you fight, the better you get, and the more confidence you build. Win or lose, you are still building experience. Martin was a fighter, so he had experience. Doesn't matter that he wasn't a trained fighter, if he was he most likely could have controlled himself and wouldn't have ended up dead on the sidewalk. So this is irrelevant. He obviously had more time in the trenches then Zimmerman. That alone is worth it's weight in gold.

Question #2- I believe Zimmerman had a domestic case if I am not mistaken. Misdemeanor charge. Much less then the time Martin would have got for his burglary of houses, drug use, and fighting.

Question #3- Isn't even really a question, but the shear fact that the responding officers weren't even going to arrest him at first speaks VOLUMES.

Martin had no wounds on him like he was struck. Zimmerman did. It is an open-shut case.

I don't care how much you have been bloodied in fights, as someone who is involved in fight sports I know it doesn't take much to knock someone out and it doesn't take more then about 7 seconds to choke them out. His head was being bashed off the concrete. When, in your mind, was it ok to use deadly force? I saw a man killed in less then 7 seconds. All he said was, "Remember me?" then hit a the dude in the jaw. He hit the ground, and the guy stomped on his head until one of his eyeballs popped out. It look literally 7 seconds to go from a living, breathing, healthy man to a dead man. Before anyone in the area could respond it was over. Second Impact Syndrome can kill you quick, and it happens by receiving more brain trauma after the initial concussion/traumatic event. 2 smacks on the concrete could be all it takes to swell your brain and kill you. Do some research on boxers. There is a reason in MMA once a guy hits the ground after a hard punch the ref jumps in. It prevents death.

Just the shear fact that you pulled your gun to hit someone with it speaks volumes. If I ever have to pull mine in a violent situation, it will end in the person tucking tail and running away or the attacker getting shot. My dad always taught me to not pull it unless you plan on pulling the trigger.
Rwalker
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 pm

RW, GZ was the one with training, his trainer even testified (I believe) that he was a wuss but then advertises that he was his trainer. GZ, had a domestic & resisting arrest with physical assault & did some type of rehab to get charges reduced. Was TM ever arrested on any of those charges that you know of? If not they never happened as far as I'm concerned along with GZ, the point is both had a right to be there.
The guy I smacked with my gun was a friend along with his wife, for some reason he went nuts (probably off his meds) he has some anxiety problems, he broke his wife's arm in front of their children, there were plenty of people there at a picnic but frozen. I tried to restrain & talk to him (wasn't working) so I smacked him a good one, he's about my size he went down & all of a sudden came to his senses, I'm not about to kill someone if I don't have to. GZ never identified himself in any way (his own words), where is the blood & injuries in his police station video? I've never had nor gave a bloody or broken nose that didn't bleed like wild. Why aren't there photos of TM & possible injuries?
Like I said I don't have any problem with the verdict but think there should have at the very least have been other lesser charges but I'm not a cop, lawyer or have much knowledge of Florida Law or lack there of.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:34 pm

samhill wrote:RW, GZ was the one with training, his trainer even testified (I believe) that he was a wuss but then advertises that he was his trainer. GZ, had a domestic & resisting arrest with physical assault & did some type of rehab to get charges reduced. Was TM ever arrested on any of those charges that you know of? If not they never happened as far as I'm concerned along with GZ, the point is both had a right to be there.
The guy I smacked with my gun was a friend along with his wife, for some reason he went nuts (probably off his meds) he has some anxiety problems, he broke his wife's arm in front of their children, there were plenty of people there at a picnic but frozen. I tried to restrain & talk to him (wasn't working) so I smacked him a good one, he's about my size he went down & all of a sudden came to his senses, I'm not about to kill someone if I don't have to. GZ never identified himself in any way (his own words), where is the blood & injuries in his police station video? I've never had nor gave a bloody or broken nose that didn't bleed like wild. Why aren't there photos of TM & possible injuries?
Like I said I don't have any problem with the verdict but think there should have at the very least have been other lesser charges but I'm not a cop, lawyer or have much knowledge of Florida Law or lack there of.



Lesser charges? What did Zimmerman do that was illegal? What charges would be constitutional given the facts? As far as facts we know are Zimmerman was heading back to his car and was jumped by TM. So there was not really any time to identify himself which is a useless argument anyway because it is also not illegal. The facts we know from witnesses are TM had the upper hand on GZ and he feared for his life.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 am

Flyer, this is getting so old it's ridiculous, why not read the trial transcripts, heck why not read what I said in not knowing Florida Law, some places do have laws against stalking (as in following or stalking your prey) I don't know what is & isn't fact in this because there is only one side. The fact that seems to be is that if someone says something in their own defense (no wait, if a lawyer says something) then that is a fact, remember a lawyer does not take an oath to tell the whole truth & nothing but the truth, not that it would make a difference anyway.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:02 am

samhill wrote:Flyer, this is getting so old it's ridiculous, why not read the trial transcripts, heck why not read what I said in not knowing Florida Law, some places do have laws against stalking (as in following or stalking your prey) I don't know what is & isn't fact in this because there is only one side. The fact that seems to be is that if someone says something in their own defense (no wait, if a lawyer says something) then that is a fact, remember a lawyer does not take an oath to tell the whole truth & nothing but the truth, not that it would make a difference anyway.



I should have said known information. But unless proven otherwise is fact. I agree GZ was not smart on getting himself in the situation he did. But Sam if your neighborhood was being inundated with crime and the police were not doing enough. And the little I know about you, I doubt you would just sit back and let it happen. Just sayin'.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: jpete On: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:28 pm

samhill wrote:Flyer, this is getting so old it's ridiculous, why not read the trial transcripts, heck why not read what I said in not knowing Florida Law, some places do have laws against stalking (as in following or stalking your prey) I don't know what is & isn't fact in this because there is only one side. The fact that seems to be is that if someone says something in their own defense (no wait, if a lawyer says something) then that is a fact, remember a lawyer does not take an oath to tell the whole truth & nothing but the truth, not that it would make a difference anyway.


Well, the jurors know more than either of us so let's just agree to abide by their decision shall we?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice


Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: freetown fred On: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm sure that honest man just became an "OREO" in al's & jessie's book--just sayin :(
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: Rwalker On: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 am

My first broken nose bled like a stuck pig. The rest of them, not so much.

Most fighters break their noses in nearly every fight and you get a trickle of blood.

I agree jpete. The justice system worked in this case for once! ;)
Rwalker
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983

Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

PostBy: hophead On: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:04 am

No Prom, No High School Graduation, No College. Are you kidding?????? And I got $500 bucks his girlfriend who can't read cursive never finishes the free education either.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07 ... eart?lite=
hophead
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm520