Drone hunters..

Drone hunters..

PostBy: grumpy On: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:59 pm

U.S.
Colorado voters will decide whether to issue drone-hunting licenses
The little Colorado town of Deer Trail will vote on declaring open season on government drones. Ordinance also awards a $100 bounty for each carcass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1419949
grumpy
 

Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 pm

grumpy wrote:U.S.
Colorado voters will decide whether to issue drone-hunting licenses
The little Colorado town of Deer Trail will vote on declaring open season on government drones. Ordinance also awards a $100 bounty for each carcass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1419949




:funny: :clap: :rofl:
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Whole town full of mental giants, destroy Gov. property, what they shoot up is gonna come down. The bottom line was "it could be a real money maker", kind of like my old dog that hated African Lions, he was so good at keeping them in fear of him I never saw even one in the area. I should have charged all my neighbors a fee for keeping the lions away from their herds, guess I missed my chance but so far those lions don't even realize the dog passed, they still stay clear of the area.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75


Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: carlherrnstein On: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Sam I really don't think a government drone would ever have a reason to go to Deer Trail and even if one did they fly so high that you could never shoot one with civilian arms. However I think the point is the government doesn't have the right to fly drones around to spy on its citizens.

I really don't like the idea that someone can fly a camera around my property to see what I am doing. I really don't like the fact that animal rights "activists" could use them to spy on my family's cattle farm. We have had trouble from a group of them in the past. The rendering plant in Columbus was forced to shut down so now when a cow gets sick and dies it either has to be composted (coyotes and dogs dig them up), buried (ever dug a hole big enough for a cow), or burned (there's still bones) my dad has had a deputy sheriff's officer come out on 4 different occasions to respond to complaints of animal cruelty. Each time someone had had to trespass at least 800 yards to see bones or half burned carcasses or a cow yet to be burned and each time the officer explained that we had done nothing wrong and that they get a lot of complaints from this group.
carlherrnstein
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: combustioneer model 77B
Coal Size/Type: pea stoker/Ohio bituminous

Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Me thinks you covered all that real well ch ;) Friggin bleedin heart idiots just don't get real life:(
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:00 pm

My heart hopefully pumps but doesn't bleed, the question I have is what makes everyone think they are important enough to have a drone flown over them? They maybe could use one around areas where there could be some home spun terrorists training camps but then again they might just be a bunch of good ole boys plotting against the Gov. because some talking head says that's what's gonna happen. those same drones could be used to search for missing people even if they want to be missing but no you all think they want to see what you might be doing, quilt feelings or what? :?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: hophead On: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 pm

samhill wrote:Whole town full of mental giants, destroy Gov. property, what they shoot up is gonna come down. The bottom line was "it could be a real money maker", kind of like my old dog that hated African Lions, he was so good at keeping them in fear of him I never saw even one in the area. I should have charged all my neighbors a fee for keeping the lions away from their herds, guess I missed my chance but so far those lions don't even realize the dog passed, they still stay clear of the area.

I'm just kinda wonderin. Have you ever had you water tested for contaminants? It would probably be a good idea.
hophead
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm520

Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: Lightning On: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:56 pm

samhill wrote:My heart hopefully pumps but doesn't bleed, the question I have is what makes everyone think they are important enough to have a drone flown over them? They maybe could use one around areas where there could be some home spun terrorists training camps but then again they might just be a bunch of good ole boys plotting against the Gov. because some talking head says that's what's gonna happen. those same drones could be used to search for missing people even if they want to be missing but no you all think they want to see what you might be doing, quilt feelings or what? :?


I so totally agree partner. A fella at work gets all wide eyed and crazy talking about these drones spying on us. He even claimed to have a picture of it. All I saw was a silver dot on a huge blue background. Definitely a drone. Couldn't have been anything else :lol: I laugh and say the only thing they would see about me is that I'm not very exciting lol. I burn garbage occasionally.I'm sure that makes me quite an outlaw :lol: they definitely need to keep watch on me!!
Lightning
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1537G
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Stove Size Mix

Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

HH, as a matter of fact I did have my water tested not long ago, it was recommended that everyone around gets theirs tested so there would be a base line for fracking contamination, it was just fine with no paranoia showing. Just another example of another cost that many around here cannot afford & if there is no recent baseline people have no case if their wells go bad. There was no one running around here wanting to shoot well workers,just saying. Do you really think a satellite couldn't get a good idea of what's going on in your yard if they wanted too, just google your own address it won't be real time but it will give you an idea.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Drone hunters..

PostBy: franco b On: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Can you picture trying to sort the mountains of data they get? Good excuse for another hundred thousand government drones, people that is with fat pensions and special health care.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea