Syrian Conflict

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: hcarlow On: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:46 pm

When the US Dollar loses its world currency reserve status, and other currencies can be used to directly purchase oil, the US Dollar will collapse.

That has already started to happen my friend , Russia , Japan , China , Iran just to name a few are already trading between themselves not using the US dollar for oil and other goods according to a report I read not to long ago . The US dollar is about to go KA Put if some changes aren't made real soon , maybe it's already to late .
hcarlow
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL 110

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: grumpy On: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:50 pm

hcarlow wrote:When the US Dollar loses its world currency reserve status, and other currencies can be used to directly purchase oil, the US Dollar will collapse.

That has already started to happen my friend , Russia , Japan , China , Iran just to name a few are already trading between themselves not using the US dollar for oil and other goods according to a report I read not to long ago . The US dollar is about to go KA Put if some changes aren't made real soon , maybe it's already to late .



Oh great, now we have even more country's to invade.. :shock:
grumpy
 

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: grumpy On: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Are you kidding me, has he looked out the White House window.

Obama says he’s confident Americans will want military strike in Syria



http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/world-leaders-at-g20-summit-uncertain-about-who-launched-syria-chemical-weapons-attack/article14157010/
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
grumpy
 


Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: grumpy On: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Is there hope are people waking up? What does NEPA think?

grumpy
 

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:09 pm

The speaker was clicking with me, but when he said that more than 99% oppose our striking Syria, that was totally incorrect. Something closer to 30-35% actually support a strike.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 am

lsayre wrote:The speaker was clicking with me, but when he said that more than 99% oppose our striking Syria, that was totally incorrect. Something closer to 30-35% actually support a strike.



Was he stating the poll of military or public opinion? From what I have seen I would believe these #s from the mil.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: anthony7812 On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:02 pm

it is beneath John McCain to be accused of treason? Wow too good to follow rules. What a Dickhead.
anthony7812
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: VanWert VA 400
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III
Coal Size/Type: Buck/Nut/Anthracite

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: anthony7812 On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:07 pm

I can say he(McCain) is in part of Barry being elected the first time. I didnt vote for Bummer but sure as hell wasnt voting McCain either. I would vote a million times to see big bird over McCain. At least big bird teaches children right from wrong. Ive read articles years ago about John McCain and I could not Fathom why the republican party stood behind this douchebag. Im a conservative and reg. Republican, but that does not mean I will sell my soul for an assface like this guy. I apologize if I'm wandering too far off topic. Touch livid I am :mad3:
anthony7812
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: VanWert VA 400
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III
Coal Size/Type: Buck/Nut/Anthracite

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: grumpy On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Well i guess we will see what will happen in a few days, I am afraid thou if Obummer backs down then we will see another reason to go in, and I think that reason will be manufactured and may very well happen here.
grumpy
 

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:47 pm

grumpy wrote:Well i guess we will see what will happen in a few days, I am afraid thou if Obummer backs down then we will see another reason to go in, and I think that reason will be manufactured and may very well happen here.



Never let a good crisis go to waste when it helps your agenda. Even if you have to MFG your own.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: lsayre On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Flyer5 wrote:Never let a good crisis go to waste when it helps your agenda. Even if you have to MFG your own.


Crisis, or agenda, or both?
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: freetown fred On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Still waiting to hear the UN analysis--how fckin long does it take to do that & make it public--whichever side did it--it should be dealt with & I think we all know that--PROBLEM being--we have been the Global cops for so long--way before BO---other nations just expect us to be just that & keep their lilly whites exactly that--ya know, I experienced agent orange in the Nam & have my lumps (literally) & have had a cancer bout 10 yrs ago which just happens to be acting up again--Did we do anything about DuPont?????? :wtf: This is a catch 22 if ever there was one---yep, I'm waiting to see what transpires Tues. I've talked w/ a few Iraq/Afghanistan Vets around here & they are of the belief that something needs to be done on a global level, as do I. Thanx for listening, I feel better:)
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: KLook On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Hey Fred, could you elaborate what you and the vets think needs to be done on a global level? You kinda threw that in there a left us hanging.

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: grumpy On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:24 pm

KLook wrote:Hey Fred, could you elaborate what you and the vets think needs to be done on a global level? You kinda threw that in there a left us hanging.

Kevin


+1
grumpy
 

Re: Syrian Conflict

PostBy: franco b On: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:36 pm

freetown fred wrote:we have been the Global cops for so long--way before BO---other nations just expect us to be just that & keep their lilly whites exactly that-

Almost every President instantly is infected with delusions of grandeur on taking office and has to protect "vital American interests" that turn out to be not vital at all. Very little interest in protecting our economy which really is vital.

There is almost nothing outside of this country that is truly vital to the health and well being of this country.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea


cron