Flight 93 Responders

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:21 pm

And don't forget Operation Northwoods, so they are capable. We will never know what went on, ever hear of the Cleveland airport mystery? Yeah, two jets landed there that morning due to bomb threats, the first was reported to be flight 93, reported by United themselves. The second was never identified. The people were brought into the NASA hanger, no one knows what happened after that.

The airport was evacuated and the mayor went live on the local news to make the announcement. Used to be a lot of video and the news storys on the net but it has since been scrubbed. Just another piece of the puzzle.

This is all I can find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YPMNVA2y1M click show more for more info.
grumpy
 

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Soooo.......... Flight 93 was a fake? What the hell are you smokin? How about the two planes we all watched fly right into the world trade centers? Was that fake? wow... some of you non sheeple people shure have shyt figured out :roll: :stfu: wowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:59 pm

waldo lemieux wrote:Soooo.......... Flight 93 was a fake? What the hell are you smokin? How about the two planes we all watched fly right into the world trade centers? Was that fake? wow some of you all (non sheeple) shur have shyt all figured out :roll: :stfu: wowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Waldo, where did I say anything was fake? I simply stated what was reported in the news that morning, thats all, really man.

ETA and if you think your so smart why don't you tell me about just five events that happened on 911 that was not reported in the MSM that morning.
Last edited by grumpy on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grumpy
 


Re: Flight 93

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Grumpy,

I wasn't saying any one in specific. I just read the thread and it seemed a popular theory. I didn't mean to point to any one that didn't say or imply that it was a fraud, only those that did. Peace,out....
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:23 pm

waldo lemieux wrote:Grumpy,

I wasn't saying any one in specific. I just read the thread and it seemed a popular theory. I didn't mean to point to any one that didn't say or imply that it was a fraud, only those that did. Peace,out....


I'm not sure I understand you, the :stfu: Made me take it personal, or are telling all of us who who do not buy the official story to :stfu: ?

I have seen a lot of videos and documentary's about 911, read a few books as well, my favored video is this, kinda sums it up in just five minutes. Please take a look.

grumpy
 

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:52 pm

With any due respect,

I think what Im trying to say is that if you choose to dismiss out of hand all the video evidence ,the thousands of bodies , the smoking ruins of the wtc /pentagon/hole in the ground and all the recordings of those poeple who were trapped in buildings and on airplanes(including flt 93)as they were facing their certain death and put forth nothing concrete as alternative scenario with any proof(even photo-shopped) in its stead, solely because you dont trust your govt or obviously your own eyes ;then yes ,by all means :stfu: I personally see it as an insult to those that lost loved ones on that day and subsequently in the wars that followed and as an ridiculous effort to convince yourself how smart you are .
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Well stated my friend, all those people were real.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: franco b On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:17 pm

waldo lemieux wrote:you choose to dismiss out of hand all the video evidence ,the thousands of bodies , the smoking ruins of the wtc /pentagon/hole in the ground and all the recordings of those poeple

Having read Grumpy's posts and watched the videos I did not get that impression at all.

There are legitimate questions about the Pentagon explosion. It seems there were no bodies and no major plane parts. That seems strange to me too.

To seek truth on behalf of those who died does not seem disrespectful to me.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: KLook On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Invoking the lost ones and the families left behind is a common tactic to shame anyone for questioning the official story. Age old tactic.

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 pm

To seek truth on behalf of those who died does not seem disrespectful to me.


THANK YOU..
grumpy
 

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Franco, once again where was it ever proven that there were no bodies & remains? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_A ... _Flight_77
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:56 pm

waldo lemieux wrote:With any due respect,

I think what Im trying to say is that if you choose to dismiss out of hand all the video evidence ,the thousands of bodies , the smoking ruins of the wtc /pentagon/hole in the ground and all the recordings of those poeple who were trapped in buildings and on airplanes(including flt 93)as they were facing their certain death and put forth nothing concrete as alternative scenario with any proof(even photo-shopped) in its stead, solely because you dont trust your govt or obviously your own eyes ;then yes ,by all means :stfu: I personally see it as an insult to those that lost loved ones on that day and subsequently in the wars that followed and as an ridiculous effort to convince yourself how smart you are .


It would seem to me if your telling me to :stfu: you don't have any respect. Furthermore I DO NOT DISMISS any of that, if fact I embrace it. It is for that very reason I continue to search for the truth. Much like the women, the women of 911 Press for the truth, who lost love ones and want answers. I want answer as well.

As stated by one of the members of this forum the more he learned the more he does not buy the official story. Thats very typical of anyone who looks into the facts.

You on the other hand have responded with nothing but pure emotion, thats ok. I understand. The information is out there, you can choose to look at it yourself or you can choose not to. If you are so concerned with the death of so many then I would think you would want to join with the rest of us to find the truth and hold those responsible accountable.

As far as your comments as I don't trust the government, I never said that, but I'm not stupid so yeah I dont.

And again your comment that I think I'm so smart, no I don't think I am that smart but I continue to learn so that maybe, just maybe , one day I can say I am.

If you truly care about the people who died on 911 I would suggest you read a book on the subject.
grumpy
 

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: KLook On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Better yet, just listen a little to the resident airline pilot to peak your interest. Maybe your intelligence does not stir over such things, but others does. And you don't have to be certified rocket scientist to smell a rat. Better yet, the fact that the resident commie is agreeing with you should perk you up a bit to.

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: franco b On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 pm

samhill wrote:Franco, once again where was it ever proven that there were no bodies & remains? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_A ... _Flight_77

I read your link and it is convincing, however the questions raised in grumpy's links still were not answered. Where are the engines? The eyewitness statements of actually seeing the plane hit the pentagon were the most convincing.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I think it good that government should be questioned where questions conflict with official reports.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: KLook On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:26 pm

And why did they confiscate all the footage and not release it later? And how does a novice fly a plane in a manner that a trained pilot says he cannot? And no one could? Inconsistencies keep inquiring minds working.

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000