Flight 93 Responders

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: jpete On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:46 pm

waldo lemieux wrote:With any due respect,

I think what Im trying to say is that if you choose to dismiss out of hand all the video evidence ,the thousands of bodies , the smoking ruins of the wtc /pentagon/hole in the ground and all the recordings of those poeple who were trapped in buildings and on airplanes(including flt 93)as they were facing their certain death and put forth nothing concrete as alternative scenario with any proof(even photo-shopped) in its stead, solely because you dont trust your govt or obviously your own eyes ;then yes ,by all means :stfu: I personally see it as an insult to those that lost loved ones on that day and subsequently in the wars that followed and as an ridiculous effort to convince yourself how smart you are .


I watched a guy make an airliner disappear in Vegas once. I just hope I'm never on trial based on "eye witness testimony" because you often didn't see what you saw.

You have a totally normal, typical reaction. Nothing wrong with that.

Just be aware that your government would kill you and your whole family if it furthered their agenda. So if some of us accept that as a truth, forgive us for being wary of their actions and motives.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:46 pm

grumpy wrote: you don't have any respect
I believe I said any DUE respect.

grumpy wrote:It is for that very reason I continue to search for the truth.
...Only if the search leads you to a conclusion ( speculation without photographic ,forensic or scientific evidence) you are determined to believe IN SPITE of any truths.

grumpy wrote:..... the more he learned the more he does not buy the official story. Thats very typical of anyone who looks into the facts.
... In fact,and Im not going to waste my time on researching the actual #,but Im certain that of all the in depth researchers ,only a miniscule percentage have concluded that the whole thing is anything but what has been reported. You look that up and not on conspiracy theory.com

grumpy wrote:If you truly care about the people who died on 911 I would suggest you read a book on the subject.
Sooo.... What ever Im to learn in reading "a book" will most certainly be more accurate than watching msm? And what if the book I happen to pick up says it happened just the way its been told? Wait ,I think I know the answer to that... Throw that away and get another and then another until I finally find one that SUGGESTS (not that offers any real evidence) that the whole thing is a rouse, and someone is trying to cover something up(what or why not being revealed of course)

KLook wrote:Better yet, just listen a little to the resident airline pilot to peak your interest. Maybe your intelligence does not stir over such things, but others does. And you don't have to be certified rocket scientist to smell a rat. Better yet, the fact that the resident commie is agreeing with you should perk you up a bit to.

Kevin


What stirs MY limited intellect and PIQUES my interest is why anyone would place more weight on the opinion of one pilot, resident or not, over the contradictory opinion of the majority of the others.

I guess Id like to summarize the difference between our positions . Im willing to accept any truth so long as it is supported by hard evidence, even your suspected version if there is one. However it seems to me that your only willing to believe a version that is completely different from that offered by the msm, regardless of any evidence given. :surrender:
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: Richard S. On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:08 am

LsFarm wrote:Ok, lets see. An engine for an airliner has several shafts, titanium, and huge titanium fan-wheels, steel gears, pumps, starters generators etc, etc.. these are virtually indestructable.



https://www.google.com/search?q=engine+ ... 20&bih=988


The central mass of an airliner fuselage is aluminum.. and not concentrated it is 200 feet long,


I'm talking about the connection between the wings.

Think of a bullet, lets say a 180grain 30 caliber copper jacketed bullet.. it's mass is concentrated in a single lump.. it is capable of pennetrating a lot of steel plate, a tree, etc. Take the same 180 grains of copper, make a 5"x5" sheet out of it, [roll it thin] and to the same with the lead core of the bullet.. put these thin, fragile sheets of metal that are very lethal at 3100fps when fired from a rifle, and try to do damage with the thin sheets to anything, even if you could enclose them in a vessel and move the sheets at 3100fps, they would not do much if any damage when hitting a similar target.. the mass is too spread out..


There is two variables here, speed and mass. As either increases so does the amount of damage it can do. A .22 bullet may not go through a cinder block wall but a train traveling at .1 MPH will.
Richard S.
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite


Re: Flight 93

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:52 am

Today marks yet another anniversary let us not forget & give Thanks to all those that were directly involved along with their families & loved ones whose lives were forever changed.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: Rigar On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 am

samhill wrote:Today marks yet another anniversary let us not forget & give Thanks to all those that were directly involved along with their families & loved ones whose lives were forever changed.




...well put!
Rigar
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: jpete On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:42 pm

samhill wrote: Thanks to all those whose lives were forever changed.


Thanks to the PATRIOT Act(among other things) that's all 330+ million of us!
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:08 pm

I thought maybe this would fit in here as this is about the unknown bodies that were never recovered or were enough for I.D. & also talk about personal sacrifice of some of our finest military. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/vetscor/1126293/posts
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Sooo.... What ever Im to learn in reading "a book" will most certainly be more accurate than watching msm? And what if the book I happen to pick up says it happened just the way its been told? Wait ,I think I know the answer to that... Throw that away and get another and then another until I finally find one that SUGGESTS (not that offers any real evidence) that the whole thing is a rouse, and someone is trying to cover something up(what or why not being revealed of course)


There have been many books written about 911 but lets take a look at the one which is supposed to be the true story, The 911 Commission Report. This was the final word on what happened, would you not agree. Lets look at what some of the commissioners had to say about.
---------------------------

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

Does Farmer have cooperation and agreement from other members of the Commission? Yes. Did they say Bush ordered 9/11? No. Do they say that the 9/11 Commission was lied to by the FBI, CIA, Whitehouse and NORAD? Yes. Is there full documentary proof of this? Yes.

Farmer states...“at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened... I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. This is not spin.”
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/sept ... -11-09.php

-------------------------
9/11 - the big cover-up?

The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority; and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

The final report did not examine key evidence, and neglected serious anomalies in the various accounts of what happened. The commissioners admit their report was incomplete and flawed, and that many questions about the terror attacks remain unanswered. Nevertheless, the 9/11 Commission was swiftly closed down on August 21 2004.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... bigcoverup

-------------------------
9/11 Commission Admits It Never Got The Facts … But No One Wants to Hear From the People Who Know What Happened

9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/ ... -hear.html
--------------------------
9/11 Commission report is a lie

The commission's conclusions and recommendations should be totally rejected. Its story is full of lies, distortions and omissions of fact. Following are two of the more than 40 reasons why the official story about what happened on 9/11 is untrue.

It turns out those oral histories reveal details about what was happening in the World Trade Center buildings that are completely inconsistent with the tale told by the commission. Dozens of firefighters and medics reported hearing, seeing and feeling explosives going off in the buildings that collapsed. Why were there explosives, very powerful explosives by all accounts, going off in the buildings? More disturbing, why was the pattern of those explosives identical in some important ways with the pattern used in a planned implosion (or controlled demolition of a building)?

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/opinion/ ... 203530.php
--------------------------------
Which brings me to this....










In fact,and Im not going to waste my time on researching the actual #,but Im certain that of all the in depth researchers ,only a miniscule percentage have concluded that the whole thing is anything but what has been reported. You look that up and not on conspiracy theory.com







What stirs MY limited intellect and PIQUES my interest is why anyone would place more weight on the opinion of one pilot, resident or not, over the contradictory opinion of the majority of the others.


http://pilotsfor911truth.org/
grumpy
 

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:40 pm

grumpy wrote: What stirs MY limited intellect and PIQUES my interest is why anyone would place more weight on the opinion of one pilot, resident or not, over the contradictory opinion of the majority of the others.



http://pilotsfor911truth.org/


sooo... I started reading your post and said, "gee there seems to be a lot of speculation about what really happened on 9/11" But I really sat back in my chair and said "omg there's a pilot org. that is in agreement with all this conspiracy stuff?" :gee: soo.... (and this I think makes my point rather well) :rofl: :rofl: Did you ever read the membership roll? Most and by that I mean more than 50% ,of the membership are not pilots at all. Some are flight attendants ,some air traffic controllers, some mechanics and on and on.(but they probably did stay at a Holiday Inn express sometime in their life,or at least knew someone who did, or at the very least drove by one at some point...) :doh: You cant site testimony(opinions) by non pilots to make a case against the probability or maybe possibility that the terrorists couldnt have flown these planes in a manner consistent with eyewitness reports and VIDEO evidence. Your making this to easy for me man..... check your research, and dont tell me you do because that membership roll is on page one of the pilot.org thing, wow :shock:
waldo lemieux
 
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Ok Waldo, address the rest of what I posted, or is that the best you have. I counted half way down the list to 100 pilots, 9.5 out of 10 are pilots, your point again?
grumpy
 

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: KLook On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Good links Grumpy. Maybe that will stir some intellect.

Kevin

Nope, he is fishing for excuses.
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks Kevin, I have much more I would like to get out but I don't want to bombard you guys. All I try do do is get people interested enough to say Hum maybe there is something to this. The fact of the matter is no matter what happened we were lied too. WE owe it to all that died then and after to expose the truth.
grumpy
 

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 pm

This man brings up some pretty good points, some won't think so but the reality is, what's the reasoning behind this & who stands to gain what, how many would have to be involved with absolutely no one saying anything. http://digitaljournal.com/article/331530
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: grumpy On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 pm

samhill wrote:This man brings up some pretty good points, some won't think so but the reality is, what's the reasoning behind this & who stands to gain what, how many would have to be involved with absolutely no one saying anything. http://digitaljournal.com/article/331530


War means money..

grumpy
 

Re: Flight 93

PostBy: KLook On: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Ok, so I read it all. He offers nothing but ridicule for people he acknowledges to be smarter then himself. He offers nothing other then the gov. line because to a person like this, it is unimaginable that "his" gov. could be involved in such a thing. He is the same kind of person through out history that have been led to the slaughter because they refuse to question authority or motives. Why is it hard to envision there is a larger body of control then our elected officials? Why is it hard to believe that we are manipulated by the world media to gain certain results? Why is it that every time we vote for change(or hope and change) we get the same old *censored*. What happens when newly elected people get to DC? Do you suppose it is time for war to be visited on our soil? You have to keep people working hard so they dont have the time to question the way things are. We have to many idle hands and minds. Steal their retirements, steal their homes, penalize them for being industrious, penalize them for being thrifty and conservative. Create class warfare by intentional injustices against all parties and use the media to inflame the ones that normally sit back. (Whites, when is the last time a bunch of white people burned down their neighborhood to protest?)
Sorry, but I see it all around me these days. Even if the 9/11 event is not all that the Truthers say, I do not believe the real truth has been told. Just like Benghazi and how many more things our gov. has done and kept from us. Why? Because the electorate might not approve and it would be touchy telling them they were not in charge.

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000