As the title "Thoughtful and Intelligent Debates" implies we want quality discussion in this forum. If you're going to post a new topic or reply to one here please make sure it fits the following guidelines.
- Clear and descriptive title for your topic.
- You don't need to write a book but please have a reasonable amount of material to support or dispute what you are discussing.
- Outside references to material to support or dispute your argument can be used but they should not wholly make up your argument. If for example you reference a news article please explain exactly what you are referencing and why.
- Stay on topic, while topics will wander in the general forums we want to keep them strictly on topic in this forum. Flaming will not be tolerated at all.
Does anyone things it's ok for Washington to not live by same laws they pass.Why should they get a pass if Obama care is so good.We need to let them know we will remember come election time
- Stove/Furnace Model: Glenwood 6 & wm 414a
Who should we vote for? All of the establishment candidates, and easily half or more of the Tea Party candidates would not vote to change this.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
- Coal Size/Type: Blaschak Anthracite Pea
- Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)
I'd say it's already unconstitutional because laws are supposed to be "regular" amongst the varied states.
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
- Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
- Other Heating: Dino juice