ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
We are sending a dumptruck up from the Baltimore area to pick up 10-20 tons of nut sized Anthracite. Any suggestions on the best price/quality in PA coming from the south? We don't mind driving a bit.
- Stove/Furnace Make: Baker
- Stove/Furnace Model: Heat King
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Binford 2000
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL Pioneer top vent
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Saey Hanover II