Where can I find coal near North Carolina?
- Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
- Stove/Furnace Model: mark ll
Why do you want coal from North Carolina? Did you move from Manassas VA?
You lookin for Ant. or Bit?
For Ant., I always order a tractor trailer load right from the mines in PA. It saves me a bundle.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 HighBoy
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: DVC-500 x 2
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Rice
What do you use it for water filtration or for fertilizing the palm trees?
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
- Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
- Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
- Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22