TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: lsayre On: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:04 am

And much more before the ticket holder ever gets to the airport. I feel safer already.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/joe- ... l-history/
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: lsayre On: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Is it just me, or is the Homeland starting to have the feel of the Fatherland?
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: jpete On: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Feels more like the Sudetenland to me.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice


Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: grumpy On: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:03 pm

So how much longer will the people put up with this. Unpaid parking ticket and you don't fly, owe taxes get arrested right there, RIP USA..
grumpy
 

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm

One more step for the 2016 Election Ballot to read:

Der Furhrer Barack Hussein Obama.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: DePippo79 On: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Don't give them any ideas. When do we accept the fact we are indentured servants? Sad no one can think for themselves anymore. I guess its tough when your to busy texting, watching Snooki, or American Idol. 237 years down the toilet. Makes you wonder if the EPA and treehuggers are watching this site. Matt
DePippo79
 
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Oak 40, Stanley Argand No. 30, Glenwood Modern Oak 114, Stanley Argand No. 20 missing parts.
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite. Stove and nut size.
Other Heating: Oil hot water.

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: mikeandgerry On: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:11 pm

One more liberal on the SCOTUS bench and a few more liberal congress members and it's ALL over, except for the crying. I would say the "crying and the shooting" except that I don't think that many people give a damn about their true freedoms anymore--or even know what their true freedoms are--or were.
mikeandgerry
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson Anthratube 130-M

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 am

Nobody here gets it, it's not con or lib (well maybe a bit) it's the wealthy frequent flyers are tired of putting up with lines & low class. You can already see the :idea: of paying a fee to get past the screeners, they can fill planes that have all first class seats all the time. Everyone lower can take a Greyhound or train (won't be wealthy enough to drive) just a preview of things to come. But don't worry there will be service jobs, somebodies got to wash the towels as the exclusive Congress gym. :shock: , those folks need someone to pay tax since they don't. :mad:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: DePippo79 On: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:26 am

Might be off topic, but it's usually the politicians with a D in front of thier names that want to take away/ban everything I enjoy in life. Matt
DePippo79
 
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Oak 40, Stanley Argand No. 30, Glenwood Modern Oak 114, Stanley Argand No. 20 missing parts.
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite. Stove and nut size.
Other Heating: Oil hot water.

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: lsayre On: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:06 am

DePippo79 wrote:Might be off topic, but it's usually the politicians with a D in front of thier names that want to take away/ban everything I enjoy in life. Matt


But Homeland Security (of which the TSA is a a part), and the Patriot Act were signed into law by Bush. So clearly they both know how to play the take away game.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: Ed.A On: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:01 am

lsayre wrote:
DePippo79 wrote:Might be off topic, but it's usually the politicians with a D in front of thier names that want to take away/ban everything I enjoy in life. Matt


But Homeland Security (of which the TSA is a a part), and the Patriot Act were signed into law by Bush. So clearly they both know how to play the take away game.


You have look at the mind set at the time and you'd be hard pressed to find a person who thinks the G.W. enacted the Patriot Act and Homeland as away of taking away individual freedoms.

The problem is that once these Federal agencies are put in place, subsequent Administrations can and will use them to enact their own agenda or political attacks...ie: Liberal Socialist engineering as we saw with the Obama IRS trying to shut down opposition voices, Obama Justice Dept. shipping hundreds if not thousands of weapons across the border to create massive crime sprees and blame it on Americans 2nd Amnd. rights and calls for a new Ban.

Simply put....the Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Bush vs Nefarius Obama, plain as day.
Ed.A
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:20 am

You know Ed I tried looking like you said & if I squint my eyes stand on one leg & lean as far to the right as possible I can still see how Cheney had every intention in the world of taking away the rights of most.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:25 am

Ed.A wrote:
lsayre wrote:
DePippo79 wrote:Might be off topic, but it's usually the politicians with a D in front of thier names that want to take away/ban everything I enjoy in life. Matt


But Homeland Security (of which the TSA is a a part), and the Patriot Act were signed into law by Bush. So clearly they both know how to play the take away game.


You have look at the mind set at the time and you'd be hard pressed to find a person who thinks the G.W. enacted the Patriot Act and Homeland as away of taking away individual freedoms.

The problem is that once these Federal agencies are put in place, subsequent Administrations can and will use them to enact their own agenda or political attacks...ie: Liberal Socialist engineering as we saw with the Obama IRS trying to shut down opposition voices, Obama Justice Dept. shipping hundreds if not thousands of weapons across the border to create massive crime sprees and blame it on Americans 2nd Amnd. rights and calls for a new Ban.

Simply put....the Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Bush vs Nefarius Obama, plain as day.


So as long as you think a person has "good intentions", then severely limiting your freedom is OK?

I just have one question, where are we going and what are we doing in this handbasket??? :bang: :blowup:
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: TSA to pre-screen tax info, property records, travel history

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 am

For the record, here's me and a few thousand of my friends that you'd be "hard pressed to find" in 2008 on the lawn of the Capitol protesting GWB and his "good intentions".
Image

The reason we were hard to find is that when the media doesn't show up, it didn't happen. But, at least SOME people saw us. :)

Image
Image
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice