ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
Hi I am currently burning blashawk nut but would like to find a supplier with the superior coal i am hearing such good things about! Any ideas where I can get it near Pitt??
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Nut
- Other Heating: oil fireplace
Cant help with the superior however where do you get your blashawk and how much a ton?
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystone
- Stove/Furnace Model: Koker
I wouldn't mind hearing about anthracite coal supplies around and north of Pittsburgh. I am near I-80 and would like to have alternative supplies.
Bagged Reading coal is available from the hardware store in Clintonville, which is on I-80 at exit 30 or thereabouts.
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Coal-Ez 50 derco "Grizzly Coal Cub"
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Nut now
- Other Heating: Corn furnace, Pellet Stove,
Hi! I know this thread is kinda old... I do see a fairly recent reply tho... I get my coal from Kurtz Coal. New Wilmington, PA. Just outside of New Castle. blashak nut. $330/2400lbs skid + delivery.
- Stove/Furnace Make: D.S. Machine
- Stove/Furnace Model: D.S. Machine #4 Basement