COD Ghosts

COD Ghosts

PostBy: anthony7812 On: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Anyone else find the maps in multiplayer rather boring? I just started playing and still nothing compares to the older mw2 when I got hooked.
anthony7812
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: VanWert VA 400
Coal Size/Type: Buck/Anthracite

Re: COD Ghosts

PostBy: MudFlapLip On: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm

I agree. MW2 was the best COD in the franchise IMO. The campaign is good but I find the multiplayer to be awful laggy.
MudFlapLip
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: D.S. Machine Stoves, DS1600WH Circulator
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite

Re: COD Ghosts

PostBy: mr1precision On: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Too many hackers. Lag kills!
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130


Re: COD Ghosts

PostBy: MudFlapLip On: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 pm

You read my mind dude!!!!! I figured that's what it was. Nothing worse than lag when in a fire fight.
MudFlapLip
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: D.S. Machine Stoves, DS1600WH Circulator
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite

Re: COD Ghosts

PostBy: anthony7812 On: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:04 pm

MudFlapLip wrote:I agree. MW2 was the best COD in the franchise IMO. The campaign is good but I find the multiplayer to be awful laggy.


I havent even touched campain mode yet.... Nothing beats whippen mouthy 12 year olds on multiplayer! :rambo2:
anthony7812
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: VanWert VA 400
Coal Size/Type: Buck/Anthracite

Re: COD Ghosts

PostBy: MudFlapLip On: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:20 pm

anthony7812 wrote:
MudFlapLip wrote:I agree. MW2 was the best COD in the franchise IMO. The campaign is good but I find the multiplayer to be awful laggy.


I havent even touched campain mode yet.... Nothing beats whippen mouthy 12 year olds on multiplayer! :rambo2:


Haha!! Yup nothing like spanking kids all day on there. I can't stand the ones that sing nonsense into their mic's during a match. The campaign is really good though. I beat it on regular first and now I'm going through it again on veteran. It's pretty tough the second time around.
MudFlapLip
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: D.S. Machine Stoves, DS1600WH Circulator
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite

Re: COD Ghosts

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Tue May 06, 2014 7:27 am

I ran through the single player campaign a few times; ending was quite disappointing. You couldn't pay me to touch multiplayer, my son plays it though. Personally, the COD series has really lost touch since the Modern Warfare days.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: COD Ghosts

PostBy: anthony7812 On: Tue May 06, 2014 7:46 am

I'm On Fire wrote:I ran through the single player campaign a few times; ending was quite disappointing. You couldn't pay me to touch multiplayer, my son plays it though. Personally, the COD series has really lost touch since the Modern Warfare days.


It just is another build-up so you by the next COD in the infinity ward lineup. Franchise went from making a kick ass game for gamers to corporate profit sustainability. I lost interest in the game as of recent, my brother loaned me his GTA 5 ! ! :punk: :rambo:
anthony7812
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: VanWert VA 400
Coal Size/Type: Buck/Anthracite