Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:14 am

The thing I see when reading these posts is that we are doomed, I believe it was Jpete & maybe one or two others that voiced any objections to the Patriot Act when I posted about it, couldn't even get anyone to read it. As long as you keep the mindset of con good & lib bad we're sunk, this has been going on for decades but most can only see what is finally starting to effect them, as long as it was the other guy that's OK. It's the me, me, me attitude that's crashing us, you won't admit what has been happening all along simply because the "ME" could never admit to perhaps being mistaken & taking some responsibility. :oops:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: SWPaDon On: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:25 am

The two bad parts are:
1) encrypted e-mails are the type thing the NSA is looking for.

2) POTUS is in control of the internet switch.
SWPaDon
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous. Labeled as 'Big Vein', about the size of acorns. Makes a lot of ash, but heats well and lasts longer than my previous coal.

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:37 am

This old man has seen a lot of things that question just who if anyone these so called defense & public safety or what ever name or int.s the are given answer to. Look at Hoover with the FBI, CIA is into everything & has a private Army, now NSA & whatever one's we don't even know about seem to be able to do whatever they want. :shock:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75


Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:45 am

samhill wrote:The thing I see when reading these posts is that we are doomed, I believe it was Jpete & maybe one or two others that voiced any objections to the Patriot Act when I posted about it, couldn't even get anyone to read it. As long as you keep the mindset of con good & lib bad we're sunk, this has been going on for decades but most can only see what is finally starting to effect them, as long as it was the other guy that's OK. It's the me, me, me attitude that's crashing us, you won't admit what has been happening all along simply because the "ME" could never admit to perhaps being mistaken & taking some responsibility. :oops:



Every year we get closer and closer to being indentured servants. Just look at the taxes that will be new just this year alone state and federal. And no one is screaming about it. We have no privacy anymore and everyone says it is for our own good. We have a government that is more concerned about who gets married than the budget. And even the sheeple follow that more. Probably only 1/3 of US citizens actually know what our National Debt is. :doh:
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: Vermonster On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 am

Alright its Sunday morning I'm coffied up. I just joined this forum a little bit ago to learn about coal, I clicked on the politics section and I said wow, I like this! America is being dumbed down. I work in a public high school as a mechanic. I asked a history teacher how an executive order works and she couldn't tell me. Now if I asked her about the glorious scumbag Che guevara she could rant all day, about how great he was. All the classrooms in the social studies wing have a picture of che. I'm dead serious about this. I graduated high school in 1989 and I am amazed at what they teach these kids. They have history books by Howard Zinn. This guy hated America and wants people to be ashamed that we are Americans. I make NO apologies of who I am and where I am from. I hate too say this but I am 42 years old and I feel I have seen the best of this country. People say the pendulum swings, I agree too an extent. Obama and his cronies are killing this country. We are in debt that are Grand kids can't pay off, period. One doller is right, Hillary is just waiting for her chance to run. She feels she was "denied" by Obama. You want to help this country? Stop socialism and let the working man keep his money! There, I feel better! I have a Surdiac that needs way too much attention and you fellas know where I stand. I should stick with stoves, but I love my politics also. I will check this out more often. I need more coffee. Vermonster
Vermonster
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Surdiac Gotha 713 Rest in peace! Chubby Coal Stove
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut coal
Other Heating: oil boiler

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:31 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_%281927_film%29

I watched this on Netflix last night. Weird but eerily feels like where we are headed with "The Machine" 1927 and other countries already made this history and we are heading to repeat it.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Flyer5 wrote: Every year we get closer and closer to being indentured servants. Just look at the taxes that will be new just this year alone state and federal. And no one is screaming about it. We have no privacy anymore and everyone says it is for our own good. We have a government that is more concerned about who gets married than the budget. And even the sheeple follow that more. Probably only 1/3 of US citizens actually know what our National Debt is. :doh:


I've been screaming about it. :)

And we can't be indentured servants. At least they were able to work their way towards freedom.

We're share croppers and have been for about 100 years. Between income and property tax, they own everyone and everything.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:55 pm

jpete wrote:
Flyer5 wrote: Every year we get closer and closer to being indentured servants. Just look at the taxes that will be new just this year alone state and federal. And no one is screaming about it. We have no privacy anymore and everyone says it is for our own good. We have a government that is more concerned about who gets married than the budget. And even the sheeple follow that more. Probably only 1/3 of US citizens actually know what our National Debt is. :doh:


I've been screaming about it. :)

And we can't be indentured servants. At least they were able to work their way towards freedom.

We're share croppers and have been for about 100 years. Between income and property tax, they own everyone and everything.



There is more than money that can eventually lead to Freedom.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Not under our current system.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: Vermonster On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:34 pm

It's all about the government controlling us. Most "sheeple" these days are to worried about what is on there facebook acct than what is going on around them. This country and our rights are being flushed down the toilet as we speak. As far as I'm concerned the government has 2 jobs. Keeping us safe from invasion and protecting us from fraud. How about this, lets just follow our constitution? People say our constitution is a "living document". That is such a line of BS it makes me laugh! I look at it like this, the government is like a 600lb gorilla in a room. Well, now that gorilla is off his leash and we need to put it the leash back on. A "Government for the people, by the people". How about this, what if 50% of the house and senate were everyday joes like us instead of doctors or lawyers or wealthy bureaucrats? Things would change for sure. Also have term limits so there are no "career" politicians. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It should be that easy. Vermonster
Vermonster
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Surdiac Gotha 713 Rest in peace! Chubby Coal Stove
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut coal
Other Heating: oil boiler

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Vermonster wrote:It's all about the government controlling us. Most "sheeple" these days are to worried about what is on there facebook acct than what is going on around them. This country and our rights are being flushed down the toilet as we speak. As far as I'm concerned the government has 2 jobs. Keeping us safe from invasion and protecting us from fraud. How about this, lets just follow our constitution? People say our constitution is a "living document". That is such a line of BS it makes me laugh! I look at it like this, the government is like a 600lb gorilla in a room. Well, now that gorilla is off his leash and we need to put it the leash back on. A "Government for the people, by the people". How about this, what if 50% of the house and senate were everyday joes like us instead of doctors or lawyers or wealthy bureaucrats? Things would change for sure. Also have term limits so there are no "career" politicians. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It should be that easy. Vermonster



http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/is- ... f-lawyers/
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: Vermonster On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Thats a good link. Too many lawyers.
Vermonster
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Surdiac Gotha 713 Rest in peace! Chubby Coal Stove
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut coal
Other Heating: oil boiler

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Term Limits are only brought up every so often & then put on a shelf somewhere, think about it your asking someone with a dream job of doing very little & making a whole lot to give that up after a term or two, it's not going to happen. As long as we have the two party system that no longer will compromise we get more of what we have. All blame with no responsibility is what got us here, until we are willing to admit that neither side is perfect & work toward a common middle we're doomed to keep repeating our mistakes.
I can recall saying that we should have some common sense working people in office & was chastised for it.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: lsayre On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Flyer5 wrote: There is more than money that can eventually lead to Freedom.


jpete wrote:Not under our current system.


I'll have to side with jpete on this one.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13 KW)

Re: Federal Judge rules that the NSA spying on everyone is legal

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer