Anyone burning bituminous in a Glenwood Oak? Just curious as to how it would work out.
- Baseburners & Antiques: Magee Royal Oak; Glenwood Modern Oak 116
- Other Heating: propane
Try it and see what happens. You should be able to burn it in there. I burned Bituminous in Oak Stoves for years.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: None
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: None
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: None
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: None
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: None
- Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
- Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size