glad you got it taken care of!
i'm kind of a newb to coal also......when i moved up here in 2005 i was like so this is like wood? i was so wrong lol
- Posts: 863
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:55 pm
- Location: newtown/zerbe pa
- Stove/Furnace Make: efm alaska kenmore warm morn
- Stove/Furnace Model: af150 kodiak
Glad to hear everything is working fine.
- Posts: 1307
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:51 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: KA-6 Boiler; Bay Window (dv)