The real cause for global warming has been found

The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: SWPaDon On: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:53 pm

SWPaDon
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous. Labeled as 'Big Vein', about the size of acorns. Makes a lot of ash, but heats well and lasts longer than my previous coal.

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Thought it would say caused by Al Gore spewing hot air.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: SWPaDon On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 am

Flyer5 wrote:Thought it would say caused by Al Gore spewing hot air.

He has enough to accomplish it.
SWPaDon
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous. Labeled as 'Big Vein', about the size of acorns. Makes a lot of ash, but heats well and lasts longer than my previous coal.


Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:20 am

I would think that if all the politicians and liberal media retards would just stop talking and hold their breath until they cease the whole global thing would turn out to be nothing.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:48 am

Just saying.
http://www.desmogblog.com/principia-sci ... ernational
Unlike some, libs tend to do a little research, the list of scientists in this organization is endless & pretty much beginningless as well. :cry:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: franco b On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:22 am

samhill wrote:Just saying.
http://www.desmogblog.com/principia-sci ... ernational
Unlike some, libs tend to do a little research, the list of scientists in this organization is endless & pretty much beginningless as well. :cry:


Good work Sam, but if basic data has been altered as it seems to have been, then fraud can certainly be suspected.

I notice that "global Warming" has now been changed to "Climate change".

Pretty safe claim since Climate has always changed.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:32 am

Don't disagree Franco, there have been climate changes since the very beginning but from natural causes for the most part (perhaps all) it would be a shame to be contributing to an end result of either global swing warm or cold just for the sake of ignorance, greed or being lazy.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: carlherrnstein On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:11 pm

It makes me wonder if someone monkeyed with the numbers for there own profit. I'm thinking carbon credits.
carlherrnstein
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: combustioneer model 77B
Coal Size/Type: pea stoker/Ohio bituminous

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Maybe this will help answer your question.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover031307.htm
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: SWPaDon On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:33 pm

samhill wrote:Don't disagree Franco, there have been climate changes since the very beginning but from natural causes for the most part (perhaps all) it would be a shame to be contributing to an end result of either global swing warm or cold just for the sake of ignorance, greed or being lazy.

But who's to say that any of this isn't really from natural causes. Sunspot activity is one of the biggest drivers of our plant's climate. Solar winds also affect our climate to a very high degree. Moisture in our atmosphere is the biggest greenhouse gas. But if one looks at undersea volcanic activity, it can be seen how the ocean currents are affected by this phenomena, which in turn changes the earths climate. The earths jet stream can also be affected by the temperature change in the oceans around the world, which will affect the climate.

Right now we have an auditor that has found major discrepancies in temperature data.
SWPaDon
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous. Labeled as 'Big Vein', about the size of acorns. Makes a lot of ash, but heats well and lasts longer than my previous coal.

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:38 pm

SWPaDon wrote:
samhill wrote:Don't disagree Franco, there have been climate changes since the very beginning but from natural causes for the most part (perhaps all) it would be a shame to be contributing to an end result of either global swing warm or cold just for the sake of ignorance, greed or being lazy.

But who's to say that any of this isn't really from natural causes. Sunspot activity is one of the biggest drivers of our plant's climate. Solar winds also affect our climate to a very high degree. Moisture in our atmosphere is the biggest greenhouse gas. But if one looks at undersea volcanic activity, it can be seen how the ocean currents are affected by this phenomena, which in turn changes the earths climate. The earths jet stream can also be affected by the temperature change in the oceans around the world, which will affect the climate.

Right now we have an auditor that has found major discrepancies in temperature data.



Yea but there is no way to make easy money with this type of thinking.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: SWPaDon On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:48 pm

You gots a point.
SWPaDon
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous. Labeled as 'Big Vein', about the size of acorns. Makes a lot of ash, but heats well and lasts longer than my previous coal.

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Actually I just read an article about the sun being in a cycle of turning a bit & that we can expect more weather activity, it sounded like this is something that doesn't happen much but it does happen. Does seem kind of strange to have had tornados already so early in the year but there again it may just be my bad memory. :idea:
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: SWPaDon On: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:50 pm

samhill wrote:Actually I just read an article about the sun being in a cycle of turning a bit & that we can expect more weather activity, it sounded like this is something that doesn't happen much but it does happen. Does seem kind of strange to have had tornados already so early in the year but there again it may just be my bad memory. :idea:

I wouldn't know anything about a bad memory.............now what were we discussing? :lol:
SWPaDon
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous. Labeled as 'Big Vein', about the size of acorns. Makes a lot of ash, but heats well and lasts longer than my previous coal.

Re: The real cause for global warming has been found

PostBy: SWPaDon On: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:02 am

But in all seriousness, there are studies that show the carbon dioxide level in our atmosphere is getting too low. It is low enough to where it is adversely affecting plant growth. Those studies claim that if it drops much lower, plants may cease to grow.

But according to Algore, our Carbon dioxide levels are so high that it has affected other planets. That's why Mars had global warming before global cooling and why the our fossil fuel use actually decreased the size of the planet Pluto so much, that we had to declassify it as a planet. Now it's a floating rock killed by coal :shock: :shock: :lol:
SWPaDon
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous. Labeled as 'Big Vein', about the size of acorns. Makes a lot of ash, but heats well and lasts longer than my previous coal.