I saw that on WMUR news last night as well. Furnace issue. No dectectors I guess. Mine never ever have gone off. The CO2 ones. I wonder if they even work.
..I guess I got a good chimney and setups...for now anyway.
whistlenut wrote:-6 here right now, and here is a thought.....check in on some folks you may wonder about. We don't need any more headlines about structure fires from overheated unit heaters, electric space heaters, improper venting, and the REAL killer: smoke and CO detectors with no F***ing batteries. On the way to work or even right now keep you eyes open and mind active.
5 deer right outside my window right now chomping bushes.......thought they would be back in the hemlocks and spruce.