Can anyone direct me to a seller of rebuilt/used stoves in central PA. I'd like to find a small pot belly. Thank you. If this is in the wrong place I'm sorry.
Best chance is craigs list. When you find something don't be bashful about asking questions about it on here.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: C&D being parted out and repurposed. Thanks StokerDon for the inspiration!!!
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Bucket a Day
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant Casting 2310
- Baseburners & Antiques: 1905 March Brownback Double Heater at the church
- Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Wood in the VC and anything that will fit in the Bucket a Day. It's not fussy.