ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
hi,looking for a trailer load of bagged rice.who has the best coal.the coal i got from earth and fire supply was the worst i ever had.
- Stove/Furnace Make: efm520
- Stove/Furnace Model: efm520
24 ton trailer load?
40 or 50 pound size bags?
Might need to arrange trucking yourself, depending on which bagger/breaker you use.
Kimmels get good reviews, Coal Contractors have likewise.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Coal Size/Type: PEA / ANTHRACITE
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hydro Heat /Mega Tek
Call Penn Keystone Coal. They sell Kimmel's rice coal, and deal with freight brokers to arrange the trucking. I have purchased 5 loads from them, smooth transaction and no issues with the coal.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF520
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Rice
- Other Heating: Dad's 1953 EFM Highboy