I guess you have all been patiently awaiting pictures. When we arrived I found the boiler in a room off of the garage. It still had power connected to it and I was able to run the auger and the fan. No abnormal noises. Unfortunately the water was turned off and I could not see if it was holding pressure. There did not appear to be any leaks on the DHW coil face. It has the original design for the DHW coil and has not been upgraded. I also found a pile of spare parts that I got with it which included an additional cast iron blower housing assembly with bearing assembly, four auger drive chains, an additional stand for the blower assembly, an additional bearing saddle for the auger, an additional DHW coil, the timer for low load demand and some other small stuff
I did not get the opportunity to get pictures of the loading but here are 3 pictures of it on the trailer. Loading was not overly difficult. We got it up ont the roller skates slid it to the door backed up the trailer to the door and put the ramps out. We used a comelaong and pulled it up onto the trailer. We did bend the hinge on the door nothing i cant repair and when we were moving it the rubber isolators that support the motor assembly also tore. No big deal I have these in stock at my job.
Now time for cleaning and inspection. I need to get a mannual for service and installation if any one has a digital copy let me know. If not I will call AA on monday.