The Problem With Democrats

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: spc On: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Hillary Clinton 3am Ad
<removed dead link>
"I couldn’t help but think of D. W. Griffith’s “Birth of a Nation,” the racist movie epic that helped revive the Ku Klux Klan, with its portrayal of black men lurking in the bushes around white society." -ORLANDO PATTERSON

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/11/opini ... yt&emc=rss

I don't see a racist commercial. :?
Last edited by Richard S. on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: <removed dead link>
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: stockingfull On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:26 am

spc wrote:Obama on Iraq in 2004: "United States had an "absolute obligation" to remain in Iraq long enough to make it a success. "The failure of the Iraqi state would be a disaster," It would be a betrayal of the promise that we made to the Iraqi people, and it would be hugely destabilizing from a national security perspective."

Obama on Iraq in 2005: "Obama argued in a speech before the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations that the US military should scale down its presence, but that US troops were "still part of the solution" in Iraq."

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/03/08/obama_stance_on_iraq_shows_evolving_view/


Obama on Iraq in 2007: "called Monday for U.S. troops to start leaving Iraq in 2007, arguing that the threat of an American pullout is the best leverage Washington has left in the conflict."


http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/20/obama.iraq/index.html
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.


"immediately begin to remove our combat troops. Not in six months or one year — now,".

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/Sep/12/br/br6275409318.html

Is he pandering to the left, flip flopping or just confused? This is on a subject as serious as war. I think he does lack the experience we need in a Commander in Chief during these dangerous times not a pandering politician.



You should be encouraged that he supported our troops once "the bus was in the ditch" and he didn't have the power to withdraw them.

But you'll find nothing before the invasion where he supported it.

[Sorry, didn't see this had gone over to p.4.]
Last edited by stockingfull on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: spc On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:17 pm

stockingfull wrote:You should be encouraged that he supported our troops once "the bus was in the ditch" and he didn't have the power to withdraw them.

But you'll find nothing before the invasion where he supported it.


Guy's please use the quote button.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer


Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: Ed.A On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:44 pm

NUFF SAID....Image
Ed.A
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: stockingfull On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Ed.A wrote:NUFF SAID....


Can you believe he got impeached for wanting a change from that? :lol:
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: coalkirk On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:02 pm

No he didn't. Again with the liberal revisionist history. He got impeached and disbarred for being a lieing sack of the same stuff your stocking is full of.
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: stockingfull On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:20 pm

coalkirk wrote:No he didn't. Again with the liberal revisionist history. He got impeached and disbarred for being a lieing sack of the same stuff your stocking is full of.


All because of a BJ. I'm sure you wouldn't lie about that, I mean with your very high ethic and all. :roll:
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: coalkirk On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:31 pm

I wouldn't have been in a position to have to lie about it because I wouldn't use my authority over a subordinate to coerce sex. This was not an isolated incident with him. There are several other women who were coerced or downright forced. They were marginlized, paid off or scared to death to talk. Quite the role model and leader.
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: stockingfull On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:56 pm

coalkirk wrote:I wouldn't have been in a position to have to lie about it because I wouldn't use my authority over a subordinate to coerce sex. This was not an isolated incident with him. There are several other women who were coerced or downright forced. They were marginlized, paid off or scared to death to talk. Quite the role model and leader.


Skirt-chaser, yessiree. But that doesn't mean he necessarily coerced anything.

For real coercion, I think, you've got to look to the homo-hating, page-punishing GOP homos, like Mark Foley and, ah, remember Bob Bauman? ;)
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: spc On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Wanita Broderick ring a bell, how about Kathlyn Willy?
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: Ed.A On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:20 pm

spc wrote:Wanita Broderick ring a bell, how about Kathlyn Willy?



Oh wait, he only paid out $850,000 and lost his Law license over Willy....but that doesn't count. :roll:
Ed.A
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: stockingfull On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Once again, the small matter of the facts:
5-yr suspension from law practice in AR ended January 2006, resigned from Supreme Ct. bar. Never "disbarred" anywhere.
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: stockingfull On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:52 pm

spc wrote:Wanita Broderick ring a bell, how about Kathlyn Willy?


Ck your spelling. And, while you're at it, how about finding the names of the pages who Bauman and Foley were diddling. :P
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: spc On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:03 pm

stockingfull wrote:Once again, the small matter of the facts:
5-yr suspension from law practice in AR ended January 2006, resigned from Supreme Ct. bar. Never "disbarred" anywhere.
Wrong:
Disbarment
"In a separate case, Clinton was disbarred from his Arkansas law license for five years and ordered to pay $25,000 in fines to that state's bar officials.[123] The agreement came on the condition that Whitewater prosecutors would not pursue federal perjury charges against him.[124] In October 2001, Clinton was suspended by the Supreme Court and, facing disbarment from the high court as well, Clinton resigned from the Supreme Court bar in November."

What is that the lefty terminology "suspension". toothy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Problem With Democrats

PostBy: spc On: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:28 pm

stockingfull wrote:
spc wrote:Wanita Broderick ring a bell, how about Kathlyn Willy?


Ck your spelling. And, while you're at it, how about finding the names of the pages who Bauman and Foley were diddling. :P
I'm sorry Kathleen Willy. So when your argument falls apart you start to correct spelling. How is my sentence structure?
Anyone (R) or (D) should be thrown out of office for that kind of behavior.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer